✾𝟳𝟯✾

tw : small mentions of blood 

"Message! Message!" the crow yelled as it flapped its wings. "Tanjiro, dressed in the checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead! Nezuko, a female with a bamboo muzzle! Bring them back! Bring them back!" the black crow yelled. Nezuko sat in front of Kanao as Kanao lowered her upper body and examined Nezuko. "Are you Nezuko?" she asked the little demon. 

Tanjiro slowly fainted as his head laid softly on Y/n's lap. The kakushi's stood in front of them. "He has a scar on his forehead," the Kakushi commented as they looked at the fainted red-haired boy. "All right, take him into custody," the other Kakushi said. "Custody? What for?" Y/n asked as she pulled Tanjiro into her arms, and carried him. "For breaking the Demon Slayer Corp's rules," the kakushi replied. "And who might you be?" the other Kakushi asked. "Well, I'm Kigiku Y/n, a demon slayer, rank Mizunoto," Y/n said as her butterfly hairpin was drooping down and Y/n quickly fixed her hair. 

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/n-sama," the Kakushi replied. "But could you hand over the boy? We'll take care of him!" the other Kakushi said. Tanjiro's grip tightened on Y/n. "Don't worry, I'm his girlfriend, I'll carry him for you," Y/n gave them a small and gentle smile. "All right then, come follow us," the Kakushi said. "I'll carry that box for you, if you'd like," Y/n volunteered too, so there she was, walking behind the kakushi's carrying Tanjiro in a bridal way as she had Nezuko on her back. 

The sun rose up as the sky lit up in a ethereal way as it was painted gracefully purple. They walked back to the Demon Slayer's Corps Headquarters and Y/n placed Tanjiro gently on the ground as the Kakushi tied him up. Y/n then placed Nezuko a bit further than Tanjiro. "Y/n-san," Shinobu called. Y/n turned around. "You should get patched up in the Butterfly Estate," Shinobu smiled. 

Y/n smiled back. "All right," Y/n said. "I don't think I have that much of a heavy injury, so I should be able to rest and be ready for my next mission," Y/n clasped her hands together. "Oh no, I'm not going to let you do that," Shinobu smiled. Y/n raised a brow questioningly at Shinobu. "You'll have a day off for today, I'll take care of your missions, so rest well with Kanao-san, don't train, don't go on missions," Shinobu said with her purple eyes staring right at Y/n's eyes, she then reached out an arm before patting Y/n's head. Y/n blinked. "Thank you, Shinobu-san," Y/n said. "Just call me Onee-chan," Shinobu pat Y/n's head. Y/n blinked again. "All right, Onee-chan," Y/n smiled.