Chapter 20

Harry shot up in bed. Unfortunately, it wasn't a nightmare free night, if anything. The stress of everything made it worst. It was still late, but going back to sleep wasn't an option. Harry let out a sigh, before he slowly climbed out of bed and made the slow walk downstairs. Seems he wasn't the only one awake because of a nightmare. "Luke...wake up." Angel whispered, giving him a shake who laid asleep on the floor. Giving her the couch the night before. "Luke." She whined, giving him another shake. He let out a small noise, before he slowly opened his eyes. "Another bad dream?" He whispered, as she sat back on her ankles beside him on the floor. "Please get up..." She whispered, getting her hair ruffled just slightly. "Remember how to start the coffee pot?" He asked and she nodded. "Start it for me?" He asked and she got to her feet and disappeared into the kitchen.

Harry come down the last stair, his hands shoved into his pockets. "You too?" Luke asked. "Yeah. I'm glad she woke you up, however...I didn't want to have to... Understand...why I didn't want to wake Draco up. With...narcissa watching the baby and all." Harry admitted and Luke nodded, got to his feet, his back popping like crazy form laying on the floor. "Nah, I get it. She's been up alot in the middle of the night. No worries." Luke said, watching Harry eased down in the chair. "Narcissa is looking for somebody who specialize in dealing with children like that...but this kind of thing doesn't happen often." Harry pointed out, kind of quietly. "Tell her, thank you. I'm sure...with the funeral behind us...It will be easier to move forward...It's only been a couple weeks, Harry." He pointed out and Harry nodded. "I know...but you and I both know what can happen if it isn't treated...Luke." Harry pointed out and after a pause, luke nodded. Soon, Angel come into the kitchen, holding too cups of coffee. Giving them both one, before she sat herself down next to Luke. "Narcissa needs to talk to you soon, Angel. I think you know what about." Harry said and she nodded, but shook her head too. "Don't want to go, though..." She mumbled. "I know, Angel...But it's something that has to be done, you understand that, don't you?" Harry asked, getting a small nod.

The two of them had the pot of coffee gone before the house came to life a couple hours later, and Lucius started another pot. "You feeling okay, Lucius?" Harry yawned. "Seems like after half a pit of coffee, you wouldn't be yawning." Lucius commenting on. "Maybe if I was sleeping good at night...Right now, I don't think there is enough coffee in the world. Luke is used to no sleep." Harry laughed, getting an arm thrown on his shoulder. "I never once said that, Harry. Just because I had a baby, doesn't mean anything." Luke joked and Harry shrugged his shoulders. "It does yes. I hear they cry all the time at night." Harry said, hearing a laugh. "Not all night, you'll find out soon enough, Harry." Luke pointed out. "Yes, I am aware." Harry rolled his eyes, before pushing his arm off his shoulder. "Where's Nass and Ann?" Harry asked. "Coming, I wanted coffee. Somebody likes to drink it all before I can get to the pot." Lucius pointed out, both men shrugging their shoulders. "Wake up at three am?" Luke said. "Not likely." Lucius replied.

Narcissa had breakfast started half a an hour later, feeling the kiss on her neck. "How about letting Draco take over?" Lucius whispered in her ear. "Somebody is feeling more lively, isn't he?" She smiled, and called Draco to take over the cooking.

"Where did your parents go?" Harry asked, coming to send beside Draco, who was yawning. He really felt drained oddly, wanting to sleep more. "With dad spending more time off his feet, I think he is getting more energy in other departments." Draco admitted and Harry shook his head, he didn't want to hear it. "Luke!" Angel whined, shooting up. She fell backs sleep on the couch, but her sleep didn't last very long, woken up by another nightmare. "Shh, I didn't go anywhere." Luke said, turning the corner and walking back into the living room, and easing back on the couch beside her. She nuzzled into his side, and soon Harry brought her a small cup of coffee. "I don't think-" Luke started. "She's ten, and she'd real up. Let her know she isn't going to go asleep for a while." Harry said and after a moment, he agreed.

She ended up getting some creamer, but sat having her warm cup of coffee with her daddy and Harry, she counted him as her uncle, but wouldn't yet tell him that.

Lucius and Narcissa soon rejoin the group and they got started with eating soon offer.

Angel wasn't looking forward to going to the doctor, and didn't want to talk to Narcissa who followed the girl through the house a few times, until Luke grabbed her shoulders. "Luke..." She whined. "Hush, Angel. You can't run around the house all day long." Luke said. "I wasn't running." She pointed out. "You are running away form the problem, sweetheart. I know you want this all to go away and soon enough, it will...But we have to be sure you are okay, Okay?" Luke said, and she frowned, before she slowly turned around, facing Narcissa. "Luke is welcomed to come with us, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about that." Narcissa said and she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want to go at all, Nass..." She mumbled, getting her hair ruffled. "I know, but it's only a time or two more, then it will be over. The worst part is long gone, again?" She made a point to say and she slowly nodded.