62

A fast two weeks would past by and it was March 2nd. The got Ryan's two children, Bryson and Believe, enrolled in daycare. Ryan, wasn't so comfortable with the idea, but with the help of a wand, Luke had cousdy over Ryan and his children. Proving to the boy he (nor the babies) would be going anywhere. It seemed to help, just a touch, but Ryan still had a lot of fear, a different kind of fear. He just didn't want anything to happen to His children and to forgot about Hogwarts. Not magic, just the school. He still wanted to finish his education in Magic, so Narcissa was giving him small lessons when she could.

This morning? It was early and Ryan had transported him and Luke to his old shed. Luke yawned, and wasn't surprised when a sleepy Tommy landed on his feet beside him. Luke just patted his head. "Why did...you bring me here?" Luke asked. "I want you to find your box, brother." Ryan said. "I told you, that's not happening." Luke said, lending down and picking up his son. Tommy laid his head on his shoulder. "You made a point to prove to me they won't get to me. Why doesn't that apply to you?" Ryan said. "I know they won't get me, but I'm not using magic." Luke said. "You do realize you do, it's just not as noticeable." Ryan said. "And it will keep that way, Ryan. I know you, nor them, understand, but I'm not using magic. Take us home." Luke said. "Get your box and I'll take us home." Ryan said.
After standing there, a good half an hour, Luke, with a huff, located that old lunch box back form when he was just a boy. With the box in hand, Ryan sent them home.

Luke put Tommy back to bed, in the toddler bed that had been put in their room. And Luke sat on the bed. His partner, a man he was engaged to be married to, laid asleep. Long asleep. He'd went right to sleep after his match and was still in his quidditch uniform. A little to small now with his 24 week grown stomach, but still comfortable enjoy for the exhausted man. Magic. Something Luke didn't like to talk about, at least not his own, because of the beating that came with it when he first got his letter. A part of him that has caused so much pain, because his father hated it. A part of him, that unfortunately was coming out in more notable ways. Not just with his temperature, but the built up was growing and things like to go pop around him. His daughter and his son, were both magical. His daughter to be, is magical, and he was forced to face it, so was he.
He slowly opened that old Lunch box, and hugged his knee. His own wand, his old letter, his list of requirements and a few small what nots he bought at one of the stores all those years ago. He wasn't sure how long he'd been just looking inside his old lunch box, just got brought out of this thoughts by a kiss on his cheek. Luke didn't have to look, he knew it was Charlie. "Ryan's got this ridiculous idea..." Luke said. "It's not so ridiculous, Luke. I don't plan you, but...It's time." Charlie said softly. "I don't think I can, Charlie." Luke whispered. "Soon, but come lay down." Charlie said. "I don't think I can asleep." He replied. "I didn't say sleep, I said, come lay down." Charlie said, turning Luke's head to face him, and give him a slow kiss. "Alright." Luke replied back.

--

Narcissa had breakfast going on the stove as the household started coming to life, to get ready for school, work and daycare. A sleepy Ryan slowly came down the stairs Bryson on his hip, all dressed and ready to go. "Yes, big baby!" Zane said, hurried over and holding out his little arms. "Promise to be careful?" Ryan said. "Promise!" Zane said, who would then be handed the baby who was oversized for the small boy, but Bryson was giggly as he was carried to the playmat and Zane and Harry Jr, started to play. Tommy, was laying on the couch, he wasn't feeling good and Charlie was till keeping Luke busy. Ryan slowly walked into the kitchen. "He's got his lunchbox, but him actually picking up the wand is another story." Ryan said. "One step at a time, are you going to the auto shop today? Carson I think is okay with you going there." Narcissa said. "I don't know much, anything really, about cars, I don't see how useful I'd be working there...but you got the babies in daycare and the house is pretty quiet...and your spell won't let me leave unless I'm with somebody." He frowned. "It's to keep you safe, Ryan." Narcissa said. "mommy! Tommy's getting icky again!" Zane frowned.