Chapter 24

Narcissa let out a sigh after a moment of thought. "Very well. I though Draco was suppose to be back by eight? He only works a few hours when he is on second shift." Narcissa found. "Do you want me to go down there?" Luke asked. "If he isn't back by ten, would you?" Narcissa asked and Luke nodded.

Luke knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, Harry. I'm taking little Harry with me. I'm going to go by Draco's work. His boss isn't exactly the most understanding." Luke pointed out and Harry slowly pushed opened the bathroom door. He was long out of the water, standing in some oversized clothes, trying to brush his hair. Something he haven't been able to do on such a long time. "...Come." Harry mumbled. "Alright. I have to pack the diaper bag. Narcissa might be able to-" Harry shook his head. "Harry, so won't say anything if she sees something, okay? We aren't going to make you uncomfortable. Understand that." Luke said, picking up the brush and handing it to Harry who after a pause, took the brush. Luke lend him to Narcissa who was in the nursery. "I'm taking HJ with me, can you brush his hair? Or try. He is having some difficulties and I have to make the diaper bag." Luke pointed out but his son, who was a year and half years old now. "...Daddy! Go...wif!" He whined sitting up in his toddler bed. "Tommy, it's past your bedtime. Grandma is going to take good care of you and daddy will come get you Frist thing in the morning." Luke said, planting a big kiss on his son's head. "...daddy!" He whined and Narcissa tapped his shoulder. "You've been gone an awful lot, lately. Take him, one late night isn't going to hurt him. I'm sure Harry can give you a hand in carrying the boys." Narcissa said and after a pause, Luke picked Tommy up who smiled and healed tightly to his daddy. "Alright, Tommy. You have to help me get the diaper bags ready!" Luke said.

At almost half after ten, they walked into the restaurant. "Oh, hey Luke." Said a teenager worker. "Hi. Draco was suppose to be home two and half hours ago." Luke said and didn't sound very happy. She frowned. "I...know, but Draco isn't finished..." She mumbled, but Luke just walked past her and into the back. Harry followed close behind Luke who let them too an office room. The yelling was strong. The boss is who was yelling and the sobs were Draco's. Seems one of the last customers had made a mess and a mess of Draco and his uniform. However, Draco was the one blamed for it and order to clean up the mess and replaced all the dishes that been broke. Knowing it was going to eat up more then a weeks work. The boss was fed up with Draco and his uselessness, or at least that's what he seen him as and brought Draco to his office, were know Draco stood getting yelled out, trying not to do anything more then sob to himself. "Enough!" Luke barked, pushing open the office door. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He got hissed at. "Draco was suppose to be home two and half hours ago. I come to get him, and your acting such a way? That is ridiculous! I hope you have yourself a good lawyer, because nothing give you the right to be verbally abusive to somebody who is already seen as weaker then most!" Luke said, but grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him out the office. He wasn't waiting for a reply. Luke was pissed off. "...I'll lose my job..." Draco mumbled. "I'll find you another one, Draco. You should have told me or your mother about him. Let's go home." Luke said and Tommy giggled. Not understanding what had happened but was happy to see Draco. "Hi... Uncle!" Tommy giggled and Draco dried his face before taking Tommy onto his hip. "Hi, big boy." Draco said, and Tommy smiled, nuzzling close to Draco.

After the babies were in bed, Draco took Harry to their bedroom. "I have no idea what I'm suppose to do now..." Draco mumbled, watching Harry climb on the bed. Harry didn't know what to say, of course. Draco knew that and let out a sigh and started to change for bed.
Luke knocked on their door. "Draco!" He said. "It's opened." Draco said, pulling up his jammies bottoms before the door opened. "Good new! Our boss is super behind on paperwork and we really could use like a receptionist! He agreed to let you do it." Luke said and Draco opened his mouth unable to say anything, for a couple minutes. "I...don't know much about cars...thought." Draco admitted. "It's paperwork, only. We don't really need another mechanic. You'll work the same hours we do, Narcissa is going to keep Hj, okay? We start in a couple day. I'm reporting him, by the way." Luke said. "Please don't..." He mumbled. "Draco he will just find somebody else to bully. That isn't okay. He needs to be stopped." Luke pointed out and Draco let out a sigh. "Very well...But I don't like it, not one bit." Draco admitted. "Goodnight, guys. I'm downstairs if you need me, Harry. I know you felt odd about waking Draco up before." Luke said before shutting the door behind him.

Draco laid down on his back and Harry slowly eased down too, hiding under the blankets. Draco wiggled himself under the blankets beside Harry, who slowly locked a very icy hand on Draco's arm. Draco put his hand on Harry's. "I love you, very much, Harry. I...know it won't be easy, but I love you more then anything." Draco pointed out. "I....love...you too...Sorry...I'm broken." He mumbled to feel a kiss on his head. "It isn't your fault, Harry."