34

"Neil." North said, easing open the shower door. The water had been helping the growing hives on his body, but Neil was still overthinking, way to much. "You don't-" He started before North shook his head and turned the water off. "Luke isn't going to hurt you, nobody is, please come lay down with me." North said. "You don't know he won't hurt me. You know he won't hurt YOU. There's a bit difference between you and I." Neil said. "Neil, he says he won't. I believe him. You can't live in fear. I promise your safe. I don't want it to get to the point we have to take you to see the doctor." North frowned and after a pause, Neil slowly stepped out the shower. "I...don't think so can asleep, I'd like to Eat something." He whispered. "I'd like something to eat too." North smiled lightly, standing on his toes to give Neil a kiss. Neil smiled lightly before he grabbed his clothes and got dress.

Neil did end up falling asleep on the love seat. They were watching a movie with Angel, who broke away form Luke because he really REALLY didn't want to watch the movie, paws, again. North and Neil said they would. Luke took this opportunity to shower, shave and then crash out on the floor of the living room. They'd start work tomorrow and he worried about how Angel was going to handle it. He worried how Harry was going to handle it. Narcissa expressed her corners about it overstimulating Harry. That was a real possibility, but Harry getting back into the routine he was once in, was the best option. Luke, and others he spoke to, believe it was the bed option. To get Harry in the routine of his old daily activities and Harry was still really good with cars. Hopefully, it would prove to be more beneficial, once the overwhelming feelings went away.

The day turned into night. The children were all asleep, exactly Angel, who was sitting at the coffee table with North. North was helping her out a pizzle together, but with some bad morning sickness. Neil kissed his head. "Why don't I take your spot? Lay down on the couch." Neil said and after a pause he let Neil pull him to his feet. North laid asleep on the couch a short time later. The doorbell rang, and Angel frowned. "We shouldn't be getting visitors this time of night." She said. "I'm sure it's nothing." Neil said, ruffling her hair before getting back to his feet.

"Daddy!" Angel called for, digging her heals into the for and holding onto Neil's other arm. She knew it might hurt him, but she couldn't let the man, who was very VERY angry at the boy, take him out of the house. "Let go you little brat." He fussed at the girl, but she just called for Luke again.
The man's face was busted, quickly, by the fist. Neil was dropped fully down and Angel grabbed hold of him. "Neil, Angel. Get North upstairs now. Stay there." Luke said.

"Grandma!" Angel frowned, shaking Narcissa awake. "Angel...Just lay down." She yawned, hoping to calm the girl that way. "Grandma, no. Daddy's really made. Neil's daddy came..." She frowned and Narcissa climbed quickly out the bed and hurried down the stairs. "Luke, stop." Narcissa said, grabbing his fist. "You told me-" Luke fussed. "I know, but you can't beat the man to death! Three children, plus the boys count on you. Stop it." Narcissa said, pulling him back to his feet. "But..." He whispered. "No, I'll deal with him. Go." Narcissa said.

"He won't remember what happened, nor does he remember you." Narcissa said, coming into the library where they had all gathered. "Why...make him forget about me?" Neil asked. "So he doesn't keep coming after you. I'm going to try and locate your mother." She said. "Don't bother. She doesn't care, she's married with a step kid she cares about more then her own." Neil said, easing back in the chair he sat in, pulling North to sit on his leg. "Are you sure she left on her own?" Narcissa asked. "Yeah, I am." Neil said. "He's staying here anyway, Narcissa. I don't really want to deal with a parent who has the right to keep him, because he is sixteen." Luke said, being nuzzled to by his daughter, who was somewhat still scared. "Very well. It's late. North. Neil. Try and get some sleep, alright." Narcissa said, before she exited the library.

"I....don't know...about this." Harry frowned the next morning on their walk to the auto shop. "It will be fine, Harry. Draco is with us, and I know you enjoy working on cars." Luke said and Harry nodded lightly. "Yes...I did...but I'm worried...for...a lot of things..." Harry frowned, grabbing a hold of Draco. "I promise it will be okay, Harry. Draco and I will be right there, and everybody is excited to see you again." Luke smiled and he nodded.

Harry kept behind Draco when the first walked in. Draco followed Luke over to the boss before Harry got pulled out from behind Draco by Luke. "I've already talked to everybody, Harry. You just keep with Luke until your feeling better, alright? Draco's going to be right over here, helping with some paperwork, okay?" Their boss said and after a pause Harry nodded, putting his hands in his pockets.
Harry did very much enjoy working on the car. It kept him busy. Luke was close by and Draco was across the room, at the desk working on the paperwork.
"What happened to your hand?" Asked another one of the workers to Luke. "Oh, nothing. Just a bruise." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "Troubles you don't want to talk about?" He asked. "It's something that's been handle." Luke replied. "Daddy." Angel fussed pushing open the door. "Angel, please tell me you didn't walk here by yourself." He said.