67

Luke just lend down, grabbing the screaming newborn girl. She had been asleep just a few moments before, but she was hungry girl now and woke her parents up by a scream. "Hush now." Luke said, rocking slightly as his new husband got her bottle ready.
Once the girl laid claim in her pappy's arms, she yawned and slowly started to go back to sleep. "Narcissa says something about-" Luke said. "They took a deal, yes. I...know I was pissy, but...That place...helped. Could go without the drowsiness, but Draco's potion has been aiding in that." Charlie said. Luke laid the baby in the crib and walked over to his husband. "I don't want to loose you, Charlie. Sue's a special girl, but nothing we can't handle my love." Luke said. "I know. Come back to bed. Noah's got a game, I'm starting back soon." Charlie said and Luke smiled. "I'm glad, I know you have missed it. Let's lay down."

Luke couldn't go back to sleep, and had just poured himself a cup of coffee, when he seen his young brother and boyfriend enter the kitchen. Luke let out a sigh. They'd been out most of the night and it might not be good news. "What did you two do?" Luke said, turning and taking a drink of his coffee. "I found him." Blaise said. "Who, exactly?" Luke asked. "Mr. Lupin, brother. He's the only one who has gained back his memories, but he wouldn't talk to us." Ryan stated. "I found out he was taking wolfsbane. So after his transformation, he was easy to catch." Blaise said. "...You brought a wild animals here? Are you crazy?" Luke huffed. "The wolfsbane makes him keep his mind, he isn't dangerous, but he wouldn't talk to us!" Ryan said. Luke just turned and dumped his coffee. "How long before he...back himself and where did you put him?" Luke said. "Bout an hour, and the basement." Blaise said.

Remus Lupin slowly eased up, gripping the blanket around his chest. "You'll have to forget my brother. He doesn't always think things through." Luke said, sitting on the basement floor, A sleepy Tommy yawning, rubbing his eye beside him and Ocean laying in the swing close by. Luke had some coffee. "The children are being took out, I figured we should talk." Luke said. "...I don't understand how your brother knew of me." He said. "That's a long story. There's some clothes over there, why don't you throw them on, Tommy, why don't you bring the coffee pot and such? There's a plug unused over there." Luke said.

After he get dressed, and seen the magic the small boy done agreed to coffee on the small couch down there. It was more of a guest room, really. Ocean was making a couple of noises, a bit cold down there so her big brother found her the blanket Dash made for all the babies, with her name on it and tucked it around the small girl. The two men having their cups of coffee, Remus just watching the small boy. Deciding on rather or not to actually be angry at the kid for pretty much abducting him. He was almost certain there was a reason for why the young couple wanted him to be here. He just wasn't sure yet. A lot of his memories were gone, but have came back over the Crouse of the two years. Tommy hit the button to start her swing. It turned on, starting a soft music and slowly swing the girl who gave a big yawn for such a tiny girl, and slowly drifted off back to sleep. "What...is it, that your son wants form me?" He asked. "Ryan is my kid-brother. Honestly, I'm not certain of their interest in you. At first, I thought it was simply because you have regain some memories, but it turns out, other are starting to. Some are just having bad affects. Can't imagine bringing somebody back form the dead, would be without consequences. It seems they had to use somebody form your bloodline, your son. Even though, he isn't aware. Seems they used his blood." Luke said. "...Were is he?" Remus asked. "Harry is working on getting full custody over the boy, but because of his abduction and time spent in a sanitarium, they aren't that opened to him gaining full custody. He was approved for weekends, as the boy is homeschooled. Today? He is with his Grandmother I believe." Luke said, watching Remus finally take a drink of his coffee. "Not...everything has came back. There's a lot of information missing and yes, it hasn't been consequence free. I'm having to take a couple potions to aid in organ function." He said. "Nothing that I'm sure can't be worked out. Will you talk to Ryan? There must be a reason he wanted you to hear him out." Luke said. "I...don't have to. You spoke of Harry, and I seem the photo on the wall. I wasn't... expecting him to be with Malfoy, however." He said. "I've been told, by others, they were much different." Luke said, pulling out his phone. He opened a picture and handed him the phone. It was the picture of Lucius, Narcissa, Anne, Dale and Zane. "Anne was adopted a long time ago, about four years ago. She eight. Dale, was adopted only a few months ago. Zane, is their biological son. I was told to say the children, Dale and Anne, are what you all cal muggles." Luke said as he just studied the photograph. "This... basement is rather large." He commented on. "Zoe, the grandmother of my first three children, lives here. For a while, she kept down here. Narcissa, fixed it up, so you could stay if you so choice. Draco's working on the medicines you need to take." Luke said, as Tommy turned to face him. "Wasn't Amira at camp?" Tommy asked. "Yes, you know that Tommy." Luke said. "She's not anymore. She's upstairs." Tommy frowned. "I...hate to wake the baby." Luke said. "I'll...watch her." Remus said.