Christmas Special

"This year's dorm party's going to be amazing, just trust me bro!" Kirishima grinned, reassuring you and Kaminari one last time.

"You're the one in charge and that already worries me," you sighed, earning yourself a soft punch from Kaminari.

"Make sure to call if you need help, you have my number and this is the emergency number," you instructed, handing him a note.

"Guys! We're 18, calm down, I know how to do this," Kirishima scoffed.

The three of you, and Bakugo, had become the best of friends in your 3 years at U.A, though neither you nor Bakugo would admit it.

"If you say so," you mumbled, still sceptical. "We're going to his house, we'll be back within a few hours."

"I know Y/N, you've been telling me this the past week," Kirishima sighed. "You two go home, relax, you need it."

You looked over at your boyfriend, who had his arms crossed over his chest as he wore a Santa hat.

"Well rest and relaxation isn't exactly top of my list, considering the announcements for the class ranks is coming out tomorrow," he admitted.

"C'mon, we can afford one day off, I'm sure you'll make the chart anyways," you grinned, dragging him along. "Plus I can't wait to see your mother again, I hope she likes this little necklace."

"See? Go home Kamibro, we'll update you if we need anyone on site," Kirishima promised, smiling softly.

The two of you nodded and walked off into the U.A parking lot, passing by Eri on the way who wished you both a Merry Christmas. What was usually a dull and dark place in the winters was now bright and snow covered, beauty to be found in every nook and cranny.

"Who's driving us?" Kaminari asked.

"Endeavour's chauffeur," you shrugged, much to the surprise of the blonde.

"Aren't you rich enough to get one yourself?" He questioned.

"Why would I do that when I could borrow Endeavour's whenever I feel like it?" You countered. "My mother and him were best friends a long time ago, and being politically powerful comes in handy for certain things."

He nodded, watching as the car arrived, perfectly punctual. The two of you were quick to sit inside, protecting yourselves from the cold, Kaminari even pulling you closer to him to do so.

"This address please," you asked gently, handing the chauffeur a note which contained the address of the Kaminari household.

"Yes ma'am, any stops on the way?" He checked, looking back at you in the rearview mirror.

"No sir," you responded after Kaminari also shook his head.

The drive was a short and quiet one, much as they usually were when you visited the Kaminari family, but what would follow afterward was always the best part.

A family in which everyone was so energetic and warm, their interactions were adorable.

"You know I get the feeling you're more excited about seeing my family than spending time with me," Kaminari joked as the two of you got out of the car.

"You're right," you grinned. "I mean, hot mom, badass sister? Can you blame me?"

"No, I can't," he laughed, pulling you in for a kiss before you entered the warm household.

"Y/N-chan!" His sister grinned, opening the door and wrapping you in a hug as soon as you knocked.

"Denki!" Your boyfriend cheered, to which the two of you laughed.