✾𝟳𝟰✾

Tanjiro laid on the bed as he stared at his side, looking at Zenitsu and Inosuke

Tanjiro laid on the bed as he stared at his side, looking at Zenitsu and Inosuke. Y/n had gone with Kanao to one of the restaurant's to have lunch there. Y/n was walking next to Kanao, still wearing the pink kimono. Kanao wore the same kimono set but with purple and white. The both of them laughed heartedly as Y/n made a funny remark. Kanao looked at Y/n with adoration in her eyes. She felt like she wanted to protect her sister at all cost. Even if the cost is Kanao's own life. 

Y/n noticed a huge restaurant. "We should go there!" Y/n exclaimed in happiness and she grabbed Kanao's soft hands and dragged her into the restaurant. Kanao and Y/n went inside as they found a table to sit in, they settled down on the chairs and the waiter gave them menu's. They ordered sushi and ramune's before giving back the menu and then they both looked at each other. 

"I was wondering if we could train tomorrow?" Kanao asked. Y/n nodded. "Certainly," Y/n replied. The ramune's arrived. They both opened it and then drank a bit of it. Y/n got a grape one and Kanao got a melon one. "What missions did you and your friends go to?" Kanao asked. "Well, we went to plenty!" Y/n exclaimed as Kanao felt a bit jealous that she didn't get to spend time with her sister like how her friends did. 

"We went on this one mission to the mountain, me and Inosuke vs the huge demon. The huge demon transformed into a whole different creature, making it very difficult, luckily, Inosuke saved me once," Y/n smiled brightly. Kanao sighed in relieved. At least her friends can keep her safe whenever she and Y/n gets separated from missions. 

The food finally came and Y/n took the plate of sushi and started praying, before she devoured it. "This is so good!" Y/n exclaimed as she grabbed another sushi. Kanao chuckled as she also started eating some of the sushi off of her plate. 

The both of them wipe their mouths after they finished eating their sushis and finished drinking their ramune's. Kanao decided to pay for the meal, making Y/n feel eternally grateful and they left the restaurant. The sun was still high up and Kanao and Y/n were walking on the streets. Then, they stopped at a accessory shop. 

"Can we go in there? Please?" Y/n asked with a bright smile. Kanao nodded as Y/n dragged her way from the crowd and go into the accessory shop. In there, there were many lovely hair accessories, hats, bracelets, rings, and so much more.

Y/n was looking around before she stumbled across a shiny beautiful flower necklace. That comes in a purple and pink form. It was a glass circle that had flowers in it. Kanao looked at it. "This looks so adorable," she whispered. "I know right.." Y/n trailed off. She then asked the cashier to take the pink one and the purple one, because she wants to buy it for Kanao and her. 

The cashier placed it on two fancy boxes as the cashier totalled up the price

The cashier placed it on two fancy boxes as the cashier totalled up the price. "4,124 yen please," the cashier said. Y/n smiled as she gave the cashier a 5000 yen. "Keep the change," Y/n added before she grabbed both of the boxes and gave the purple one to Kanao. Kanao gasped as she smiled at Y/n. "Thank you so much," Kanao breathed out. "Your welcome, now we can have something that matches with one another," she grinned. Kanao felt ecstatic, now she can feel like Y/n is with her in missions. 

"Thank you, once again," Kanao smiled as they both made their way out of the store and way back home. Y/n nodded, before they walked back home in peace. 

[ notes ] : 

- sorry for the very short chapter today, it's getting super late and i was already very tired. i also published a onshot today, so-- i hope that you all liked this chapter, i'll see you tomorrow with another chapter! love you all <3

 i also published a onshot today, so-- i hope that you all liked this chapter, i'll see you tomorrow with another chapter! love you all <3