✾𝟳𝟱✾

They finally reached home as Kanao opened the door for them both, it was evening by the time they reach home, the sun was setting as the sky was painted in a beautiful glowing lavender color

They finally reached home as Kanao opened the door for them both, it was evening by the time they reach home, the sun was setting as the sky was painted in a beautiful glowing lavender color. Y/n sighed as she felt tiredness consuming her body. 

"Say, Kanao-san, I'll be heading to my room to rest, if you need anything, just wake me up, and also-- wake me up when it's time for dinner!" Y/n exclaimed. Kanao nodded. "Rest well, Y/n-san," Kanao said. Y/n nodded as she yawned, making her way towards her room as she shut the door tightly. She dragged herself towards the plump bed, before collapsing on the bed, covering herself with the thick blankets. 

Her mind was placed to rest mode immediately, as she felt her body relaxing, she let out a small sigh before she shut her eyes and then, she was off to sleep.

She woke up, in her dream, that is. Y/n looked around as she noticed that she was sitting on a very long wooden plank that was tied with ropes, on the tree branch. It was a small swing. She turned her vision next to her and saw a woman with two butterfly hairpins and she was sitting next to Y/n. 

Y/n flinched as she accidentally slided towards the edge of the wooden plank. "Kanae-sama!" Y/n exclaimed. "Y/n-chan," she smiled brightly. Her purple eyes were shining thoughtfully as her lips were forming a smile. "What are you doing here, Kanae-san?" Y/n asked. "Well, I'm here to talk to you," Kanae shrugged. "You can do that?" Y/n asked. "Of course," Kanae replied with a gentle smile on her lips. 

"I have been watching you," Kanae started. "You have impressed me in a lot of ways," she mumbled as she clasped her hands together and teacups appeared in the middle of them. Y/n gasped. "Please, enjoy," Kanae smiled. Y/n grabbed the teacup as she brought it towards her mouth, sipping on the delicate drink. 

"You always manage to rise up whenever the universe is bringing you down! How impressive," she commented. Y/n blushed a bit from the compliment. "Oh please, it was-- just something I'd do," Y/n said. "Yes, certainly, but not a lot of people will be able to do it," Kanae remarked. Y/n stayed silent. 

A gentle breeze came by, as Kanae rose her cup and slurped the tea. "Kanae-san," Y/n said quietly. "What breathing techniques do you usually use?" Y/n asked. Kanae stopped drinking and she looked at Y/n's eyes from the side of her view. "Flower breathing, just like Kanao's," Kanae grinned. "I suggest you should focus on Kanao's, and my breathing styles," Kanae said before her gaze turned towards the cup and she continued drinking it.