✾𝟳𝟳✾

Y/n smiled at her

Y/n smiled at her. "Thank you, Kanao-san," Y/n smiled at her brightly. Y/n then ate her plate of food with Kanao and they both saunters towards the kitchen and placed the dirty dishes in the sink, washing their hands before drying them. 

"Noooo!" a scream echoed fiercely through the walls of the Butterfly Estate. "I can't possibly take more!" another screamed caught up with its previous one. Y/n's e/c eyes gazed at Kanao. "What plans are we having today by the way?" Y/n asked Kanao with a gentle smile embellished on her face. "Rehabilitation Training," Kanao answered. "I see. Perhaps we can train together, after that?" Y/n asked. Kanao felt her mind scuttle. Finally, she could train with her sister. 

Kanao nodded eagerly, smiling brightly at Y/n. "That'd be lovely," Kanao smiled at her. Y/n nodded in agreement. The two girls made their way into the training room, waiting for the patients to come inside. Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi were to be seen on standing on near the futons as Kanao sat behind a small wooden table that had cups with medicated water, as Y/n was standing in the middle, she was in charge with the full-body training, known as a game of tag. 

The rehabilitation training had ended and it was time for Kanao and Y/n to train personally, to increase their strength and be much more stronger than before. Kanao and Y/n set themselves outside, as they had their wooden swords on their grip. 

Shinobu was sitting on the wooden engawa and stared at both of her little sisters. "3," she counted. "2," she continued. "1!" she exclaimed. As soon as their older sister counting's reached to 1, they rushed as a blow of dust flew as it settled down on the ground to reveal Kanao and Y/n's swords against each other, Y/n pushed the wooden sword further, as Kanao shook, struggling to keep her off. Kanao then grabbed the wooden sword tightly in her grip and furrowed her brows in focus, before she pushed the wooden sword powerfully as Y/n's grip on her wooden sword accidentally loosened due to the force Kanao was putting on her sword. 

Shinobu was looking at them intently as her purple eyes were staring at the intense fight. Though Kanao and Y/n were best friends, they are competitive most of the time. The both of them spent their time pushing the sword to either sides, before Y/n got tired and she kicked Kanao from the sides, as Kanao's eyes widened, failing to dodge it as Kanao caught herself before she fall, but by then, Y/n had placed the wooden sword on her neck.