Shockwave

Logic dictates life

This is a long one, so buckle up. Pretty much several chapters combined  into one chapter

—————————-

Ruby: so, what's next?

View, you guessed it, flew over to his bookshelf and grabbed a tape. Placing in and waiting for the audiences attention.

View: next we have Jaune as a scientist, a man of cold hard logic and fact.

View flew over to a door near one of the walls, and a beam of light projected out of him onto the wall. There the door opened with a bright beam of energy, making a a few in the audience have to shield their eyes.

Nora: oooh! This is exciting, we haven't had a new person in forever!

A few seconds later, a man stepped out of the light and into the theater.

The man was about 6 foot, wearing a grey Blaiser with a yellow and grey dress shirt underneath. His face is that of a wealthy man, with a perfectly groomed mustache and clean appearance. As soon as he steps through several gasps echo through the audience

Ironwood stood up and reached for his pistol, momentarily forgetting that it wasn't there.

Ironwood: Watts!

Watts turned to glare at the general, annoyed at the mere presence of the man who disgraced him.

Watts: general, how great to see you again.

The sarcasm of this statement was very clear to everyone else.

Winter was in a similar state to ironwood, some disbelief and anger briefly showing through her facade.

Winter: your supposed to be dead.

Watts shrugged

Watts: I am, yet here I stand.

Cinder was unhappy to see watts here, they had a constant rivalry for Salems favor, and watts always seemed to win.

Yang was very confused at the man in front of him, and the reactions his presence got from ironwood and winter.

Yang: ok, what the hell is this guy?

View: this is Arthur watts-

Watts scowled slightly

Watts: doctor Arthur watts, if your going to introduce me at least do it correctly.

View didn't miss a beat and continued

View: a disgraced atlas scientist who faked his own death and joined up with Salem, helping her for many years.

Ironwood was outraged

Ironwork: you joined Salem!

Watts glared again at his former boss

Watts: I did, my skills were wasted with you and your pathetic military.

Watts was pushed by a invisible force, moving him over to sit by Allies.

View: let the video begin!

The scene began in a house in the middle of atlas, the poorer district of it. Still the house was 3 stories tall, and was by no means a poor house.

Inside stood teams JNPR and RWBY, the 7 girls and one boy all standing around a large table in the center of what looked to be a meeting room.