THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOM GUY

This is the Doom Enternal trailer 2.
Enjoy

Ruby: I-I can't watch another Sad one, please be a happy one!
View: well, this next one isn't exactly happy. But you will most likely enjoy it.
Roman: Hey lightbulb! The hells that supposed to mean!
View: just watch!
The scene open in on Jaune doing stupid dances in front of a mic. It also shows Yang flipping her hair back and forth at the camera.
Yang: what the hell is this?
Pyyhra: why is Jaune dancing?
Yang begins to shake her hips back and forth in front of the camera. And Jaune begins to dance in what seems like the sewers.
Yang: I'm gonna kill whoever made this!
Neptune: hey the view isn't bad.
He is stoped by Yang and tais killer glares.
Neptune: I was joking!
Tai: that's what I thought!
Jaune: were no strangers to love! You know the rules and so do I! A full commitment is what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy.
Everyone gets more confused as Views smile widens
Jaune: I, just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. I gotta make you.... understand!
A large bright text appears
Jaune: never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down. Never gonna go around, and hurt you!
The text becomes visible

YOU JUST GOT RICKROLLED!

Mercury: you asshole!
View falls onto the ground laughing.
View: AHAHAHAHAH! YOUR FACES!!
After view calmed down
Cinder: can you stop wasting our time and go onto the movie!
View: yes, now I will.
Raven; this better be the real movie or I swear...
(Your welcome)
The scene begins on a wide shot of Remnant , which isn't in the best shape, with Multiple spots of Red and black on the normally blue and green planet. Distress signals begin to come in from unseen civilians and soldiers.
The death Toll has risen to millions
The scene zooms in onto the planet to show A giant Demon moving around a destroyed city.
Priest: this is humanity's chances to repent.
Nora: demons are real!
View: yes, these are demons from the deep reaches of hell.
Weiss: what do they want with remnant? Are they here for our dust?
Cinder: how Naive  you are schnne. They want what any conquering army wants.
Winter: and what would that be?
Cinder: they want there enemies to suffer. They want land, they want victory
Goodwitch: the death toll is in the millions! What of James army! And the huntsman!
View: in this remnant, there is no aura, no Grimm, and no huntsman.
Coco: how! We need that to survive!
View: not on this remnant.
The scene changes to a space station orbiting earth. A man in Giant green armor looks onto earth, and walks over to a container.
Speaker: against all the evil that hell can conjour.

The unnamed man picks a shotgun up. And loads it
The scene changes onto a destroyed terrain. With no giant demon statues in a frozen fight.
Speaker: against all the wickedness mankind can produce. We will send onto them
A man in green armor walks up to a window, and places his helmet onto his head.
Speaker: only you.
The visor flickers for a second. Showing the scared face of Jaune arc.
Nora: wow! Jaune Jaune get 2 baddass suits of armor! That's too cool!
Ruby: I wonder how that shotgun works!!
Ironwood: against all of the wickedness mankind can produce? That doesn't sound good.
Qrow: You know ironwood. It's good your really perspective. Because no one connected the dots that wickedness that man kind can produce was a bad thing!
Demon: saving your people will not bring you peace.
A few demons watch as a pod crashed down into the helish landscape.
Demon: it will only make the burden you carry
Jaune hops of the pod.
Demon: worse.
Ruby: why wouldn't they save people! It's the right thing to do!
Roman: Oh I'm so sorry little red! But not everyone is out for the greater good.
High priest; for Melania we have survived.
Jaune walks into a throne room. With guards on each side of his standing at attention.
High priest: made other sacrifice in the name of our prosperity
A giant glowing demon appears before Jaune
High priest: who are you? A human? To defy our traditions?
The scene Zooms in on Jaune. Who cocks his shotgun
Ruby: OOH! A NEW WEAPON!!
Yang: ah come on ruby! I have shotguns!
Ruby: but that one looks soooooooo coooooool!
Goodwitch: finally we get to see what this mr arc can do.
Saphron: get em Jaune!!
Jaune fires a hook into a demon. Bringing it right in front of Jaune, who fires a shot from his shotgun. Blowing the demon into millions of pieces. He then jumps into the air grabbing his rocket launcher. He fires 5 rockets into a giant demon, killing it in a firey expion of blood and guts.
Everyone's eyes widen.
Qrow: holy shit! The kids a beast!
Emerald: he killed the giant demon like it was nothing!
Ruby: rocket launcher, shotgun. OH MY GOD!!!
Weiss: ruby you dunce there just weapons!
Sun: I'm scared of this Jaune. Neptune hold me!
Jauen jumps over a platform and fires a grenade into a group of demons, quickly killing them. He then jumps onto the second floor and takes out his plasma rifle. Quickly inahalating the demons on that level.
Cinder frown
Cinder: he's reliying on his weaponry and brute strength. There's no plan.
Mercury: when your that guy? I don't think you need one.
A demon fires serval rockets at Jaune. But he summons a blue shield that blocks them. He then take out his mini gun and shreddes the large demon into oblivion. He then moves into the next room, firing a grenade into a flying demons mouth and shotgunning another.
The audience are stunned by the shear brutality of This Jaune.
Jaune fires a rocket into one demon, then jumps across a field. Skipping one demon in mid air, he then uses his rapid fires shotgun mode to destroy one demon. And finishes it off with a blade through the head!
Ozpin: this mr arc is very brutal, but he does get the job done.
Ruby: so much blood, I think I'm gonna be sick!
Yang: rapid fire shotguns! Where can I get one of those!
Human: we must move quickly, there are those who would wish to stop them.
A group of soldiers run up to Jaune, with spears that have lawyer blades on them.
Ruby: I wonder if I can make that!
A portal opens and a large demon comes out, equipped with a sword and laser shield.
Demon: you are nothing but a Usurper!
He take out his axe, with 2 laser sides as blades
Demon: a false idol.
He and Jaune face off in an arena.
Blake: there very similar looking. Almost like that demon is jaunes equivalent.
Nora: EPIC BOSS BATTLE!!
Ren: or that.
A giant demon hand reaches over Jaune, as ingested music plays.
High priest: the only thing they fear...
Jaune reaches into an altar, and takes out a broadsword. But where the blade should be, there is a laser looking blade. Made of hellish material. This is the crucible. 
Ruby: SOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!! I WILL MAKE IT FOR JAUNE.
Pyyhra: what!!
She attempts to attack ruby, but is held back by her team.
Jauen begins to go on a rampage. Slicing a demon into three parts. Jumping onto a flying demon and ripping out its eyeball. And finally, slicing a demon right in half.

Rip and tear until it's done