Under the red hood

Side note: I just thought of this, but how much would it Suck to be actually named Jake and work at State Farm?

I realize I haven't shown you what View looks like, oops!

Havoc waved at view as he excited in a purple portal, view sighed and looked out into the distraught audience

View: I'll just play the next film.

No one even looked up as view placed the next video into the screen. (I have no clue what I wrote  here) 

A bright Light was shown into jaunes face, as he struggled in his bindings. His mouth was gagged, and his hands were tied to a chair. Roman torchwick came into view and grabbed the boys face, making him look at the criminal. This Jaune seemed older, as his hair was spiked up and his armor was more battle damaged.

Ruby: you!

The red reaper jumped up and pointed at Roman.

Ruby: what have you done to Jaune?

Roman: hey, calm down little red! I haven't done anything to your boyfriend!

Ruby fell and was caught by yang, she hid her face with her cloak.

Ruby: boyfriend~

Ozpin: it seems mr torchwick has captured mr arc, but what does he plan to do with him?

Roman spun his cane around his hand.

Roman: listen kid, I'm going to cut to the chase. My boss cinder really really wants you dead, said you were a close person to Pyyhra nikos. Someone she seriously wants to kill, like it's an obsession at this point. And she tasked me with doing it, so kid.

He grabbed Jaune and shoved him roughly onto the ground

Roman: we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?

Jaune spat at romans feet, and smiled

Roman: hard way it is.

Cinder: is that how you feel Roman?

Roman gulped and grabbed at his collar

Roman: no?

Pyyhra: jaunes getting hurt because of me?

Nora holds her teammate

Nora: Jaune strong! He can take it!

Roman too his cane back and slammed it onto jaunes rib cage. He did it once again, and again, and again. Each strike came with a sickening crunch, as blood flew everywhere. He then began to kick Jaune, who began to attempt to crawl away from the criminal.

Roman: oh no you don't.

He grabbed and threw Jaune into the wall, throwing a knife into his shoulder, pinning him there. Roman then continued his onslaught of punches, kicks, and jabs with his cane.