Prisoner 56

(This chapter is lazy, I've had a lot of work and school lately and wasn't able to come out with a full fledged chapter for you guys and gals. Sorry)

Ruby: I liked that one! It was funny and no one died!

Yang; well, we never saw Ren pull the trigger, but it is assumed....

Ruby: YANG! Stop ruining it!

View looks at the tape in his hands, and begins to shake.

Pyyhra : are you alright?

View shakily nods and puts the tape in.

The scene opens on a computer screen.

PLEASE ENTER USERNAME AND PASSWORD
......
Username:__James ironwood__
Password:__8903678_

Welcome general

Opzin: James, what is this?

Ironwood; your guess is as good as mine

Search:__prisoner 56_

Loading

Loading

Loading

Winters eyes widen.

Winter: General. You said there was no prisoner 56, that is was an empty cell

Ironwood: I know. It is.

Level 4 clearance required....

Password:__will the real Batman please stand up?__

Loading....

Loading.....

Loading......

Welcome general.

Ruby: will the real Batman please stand up? What's that mean?

Weiss: most likely a saying, or a code word.

Blake: it doesn't sound like that, it sound like a threat.

The view changed to a security camera view of a damp and dark cell. There was a figure sitting in the shadows, and ironwood walked in.

???; oh ironwood! Welcome to my humble abode!

The unknown figure laughed at his own joke, as the general stood emotionless staring at the madman.

Pyyhra: ma-mad man?

Nora: I don't get it, what's this have to do with Jaune?

Ironwood: I trust you know why I'm here?

???: not in the slightest irony!

Ironwood: I need you for a job.

???: a job? Your asking a person like me to do a job for you? And they call me crazy!

Ironwood: if your speaking about your charges. Of 265 accounts of murder, 367 accounts of grand theft auto. 890 accounts of manslaughter. 1234 accounts of theft, then we are aware of this.

The audience went into stunned silence. This man, no this monster had done more crimes then probably all of the kingdoms combined!

Goodwitch: but what does this all have to do with Mr arc?

Roman lit a cigarette and chuckled. Gathering the attention of the audience.

Roman; oh, how am I always the first one to figure it out!

Ironwood: Vale has become, too peaceful.

The unknown figure chuckled.

???: and what does that mean my dearest General?

Ironwood: with the 2 best huntsman teams, teams Rwby and NPR around. Crime has fallen to almost zero. And atlas has slowly become aboysolete. 

??: and what would you have me do about it?

Ironwood; I will realse you, and bring you to vale. I want you to create all the chaos you can. Can you do this for me, joker?

Qrow: YOU ASS! 

He attempts to jump at ironwood, but is held back by tai and raven.

Qrow: YOU WOULD SACRIFICE INNOCENT LIVES FOR MORE RECOGNITION!

Ironwood stays silent.

Cinder: this man, this joker. Who is he?

The newly named joker steps into the light. He wearing a long purple coat, with a white undershirt. And black dress shoes with green pants,  barely visible under the coat. His skin is a unnatural white with his eyes being a crazy green, almost like a gas. And his mouth was twisted into a sick grin, with red makeup.

Joker; of course my dearest General. But what's in it for me?

Velvet hides her eyes behind her ears, with coco Hugging her. Neptune and sun sit shaken in there seats. With each parent going to comfort there children.  This Joker was a terrifying man, no monster.

Ironwood: of course, you would want revenge on those who wronged you. Wouldn't you Jaune?

This shakes everyone to the chore. There lovable idiot was that thing? He commented all those murders? Ruby begins to sob for her crush, with her team conferting  her. But they were close to tears as well. Pyyhra was in a similar state, Velvet too.

Joker; of course! But first

Joker takes a hidden knife out and puts it into ironwoods mouth

Joker; why so serious?