The bite of 87

Disclaimer: this chapter does NOT contain a disclaimer and u have waisted your precious time on this earth that u can never get back reading this.

This will be a shorter chapter, as the source material is not that long. Sorry

The rwby cast sat in there seats casually talking to one and other trying to forget the scene they just saw. That floating triangle with a playful voice, but with immense power hidden behind his facade.

View continued to speak into a phone in the corner

View: what do you mean you can't find it!

A voice rings out from the other side of the phone

Epsilon: I mean we can't find it! We've searched like 50 stores! I'm telling you they don't have it!

View groaned in frustration

View: Fine! I'll just skip it again, but you better hurry they're getting restless for the continuation.

View hangs up and puts the next video on, sighing as he does.

A very young Jaune is seen standing in what looked like a pizzeria, he was holding a golden bear plushy and had noticeable bags under his eyes. Across from him was his sister Jess, who was speaking to Jaune.

Jess: So, do you wanna get the plush trap toy? It's 1,100 tickets, we can pitch together if you want!

Jaune yawned and turned his attention to the plushies on display behind his sister.

Jaune: *Yawn* yeah sure, that's the Bonnie right?

Nora gasped

Nora: Oh my god! Baby Jaune is so cute! Can we keep him Ren? Pleeeease?

Ren chuckled

Ren: while I do agree this Jaune is cute, I don't think we can keep him.

Pyyhra chuckled

Pyyhra: is it his birthday? And it that a pizzeria?

View: yes it is his birthday, and he's in Freddy fazbares pizzariea.

A much larger boy with a fox mask came over

Sun: happy birthday loser!

Jaune began to quiver

Jaune: go away sun! I'll tell mom!

Sun growled

Sun: if you wanna keep that stupid plushy of yours your not gonna tell mom shit!

Jess stepped in front of Jaune, shielding him from there older brother

Jess: seriously sun it's his birthday! Leave him alone!

Sun laughed

Sun: can it you little bitch. Man you really are a wuss! You need a girl to defend you.

Sun looked up at the screen in horror

Sun: what! I would never do that! Jaunes my friend, and In this case he's my brother!

Goodwitch put a comforting hand on the distraught boys shoulder

Goodwitch: you might not, but this version of you did.

Yang growled and cracked his knuckles

Yang: I hate bully's

Raven: That's how it works, the weak die and the strong strive.

Qrow spat at the whore

Qrow: shut your fucking mouth you slut!

He attempts to attack his sister but is held back by tai

Tai: Qrow! Calm yourself!

Jumper chocked back a sob

Juniper: are we really such bad parents to let this happen? Where are we!

John holds his crying wife

John: it's okay honey, it'll be fine.

Sun laughed and picked Jaune up, showing his strength and flicking the much smaller boy in the face.

Sun: you know what? I think you'd aught to get a closer look! What do you say birthday boy?

He lift him over his head and brings his closer to the golden bear on stage, who is moving back and forth signing to the crowd.

Weiss narrowed her eyes

Weiss: what's he gonna do?

Blake twirled her bow

Blake: nothing good that's for sure.

View sighed, he hated the fnaf universe.

Jaune shreeked in terror

Jaune: No please I don't wanna! Please sun no!

Sun laughed at his brothers terror

Sun: you know what, I'm gonna bring you in even closer! You'll love it!

He brought Jaune to the base of the stage.

Ruby: Don't you hear him! He's screaming for you to stop! Just stop!

Sun: I think you wanna give Fredbewd here a big kiss. Ready?

Jaune continued to cry

Jaune: please sun stop!

Sun: 1!

A security guard looked over and yelled to sun

Scott: hey kid get away from there!

Sun continues to lift Jaune, ignoring the guard.

Sun: 2!

Saphron: you good for nothing guard! Help him!

Sun: 3!

He put Jaune into the mouth of Fred bear

Jaune : please sun I'm scared

And just like that, the mouth of fredbear clammed down, crushing the little boy and his whole head.

Crunch

The audience fell completely silent, they had just witnessed a boy no older then 6. On his birthday, be crushed to death. Not even raven had anything to say about it, after a bit view was the first to speak

View: That was what is know as the bite of 87. After that the pizzeria was closed and the boy was rushed to the hospital. What happens next, well that is a story for another time.

A few people in the Audience begin to cry, as the screen fades to black.