One ring to rule them all....

Ruby: what's next?

View: the next one requires some serious explanation. So I invited over a friend!

A purple light appears and a person very similar to view walks out.

Havoc: hello humans! I am havoc, here to expslain today's movie. So in this remnant, there was a dark lord who ruled the land for Millions of years.

Qrow: was it Salem? 

Ruby: who's Salem?

Summer held her daughter

Summer: not now sweetie

Havoc: no, this dark lord had many names. But his first one was Jaune.

Pyyhra gasped

Pyyhra: our Jaune? A dark lord?

Ren: nothing we haven't seen before.

Nora: still, Jaune Jaune being dark lord isn't any less surprising.

Havoc: This Jaune hated the world order, and so gathered the armies of evil, the orcs, the Oricai and the Grimm. And he conquered all of remnant, and took on a new name, Sauron.

Weiss: he ruled all of remnant?

Havoc: all bowed to him.

Ironwood: no ones ever done that before....

Blake: how was he defeated?

Havoc: the free people of remnant banded together  and attacked Sauron head on in his land of Mordor. And in a final ditch effort, they defeated the dark lord. But his ring of power remained, and as long as it did, Sauron could return. So the Hero Ozma took the ring into hiding, and it was never seen again.

Ozpin sat up at the mention of his secret name, earning more then a few glances.

Havoc: but Sauron Evil ran deep, and when a young mistress by the name of Salem came to the land of  Mordor, she was corrupted. Taken over by the very evil she had once helped destroy. So Salem took control over the Grimm, but not the Orcs and oricai. They were only loyal to the one true dark lord. And the black riders, also known as the Nazgul, went into hiding.

Goodwitch: would Salem have still been evil, even without Saurons Magic?

Havoc shook his head, and ozpin lowered his.

Havoc: that's the backstory of this remnant, now you get to see it.

View: play the video!

A bulkhead is seen flying over the walls of Vale outside the kingdoms. In the bulkhead teams rwby and npr are seen, but much older. Goodwitch ozpin and qrow speak off to the side.

Goodwitch: ozpin, where are we going?

At first Ozpin didn't answer. But he turned to face goodwitch

Opzin: Gul dung dor, The ancient fortress of evil. We are going to Mordor.

Tai: your taking my kids to that place! Even after everything you know!?

Juniper: Opzin we trusted you with our children! How could you!

Yang: hey! We've trusted ozpin always and he has never let us down!

Sun: yeah! And he's never once sent us into danger without a good reason to!

Coco: I've been with ozpin for years and not once has he led me astray!