Sona sans

(Look at video above for the music used in this chapter. it's the only form of this music I could find)

Ozpin: I believe I am not alone in saying that was, an unpleasant experience.

Roman chuckled nervously as the image of the tentacle monster was burned into his mind

Roman: Yeah that was really fun!

Mercury: that wasent scary at all! He was just a giant hentai monster!

Yang held her trembling sister close

Yang: shut it no legs!

View: I'm going to just start the next one.

I want to take a walk everyday

But I'm stuck in a cave

A small walk everyday

Yet I'm stuck in a cave

BEEEEEEP

Weiss: what is this?

Blake: be quiet and I'm sure we'll find out.

Happy music begins to play in the background as the screen follows Jaunes  blue eyes back and forth across the screen. The music peeks as he helps a girl in red out of a crater as they begin to talk, with oddly  no sound.

Ruby: Oh! That's how me and Jaune met! Is this our universe?

View: you'll see.

Weiss groaned as memories of her and her partner met came rushing back to her. A headache began to form, 'It's only fitting' she thought.

Pyyhra: why can't we hear them? Is the audio broken?

View shook his ball like body back and forth

View: No, there is meant to be no sound.

Ozpin hummed as he looked in the screen in thought

Ozpin: an odd design choice to only follow mr arcs eyes, and then show a snip bit of the world around him.

The screen goes back to jaunes eyes as they move back and fourth again. This time when the rest of the roof is shown it's Jaune dancing with pyhhra at the ball. Both parties smiling and laughing, overall having a good time.

Pyhrra began to blush perfusly at this scene. Her and Jaune dancing together like a real couple? And best of all they were having a great time! Her fantasies were cut short by the felling of someone staring at her, she looked around but found no one.

Ruby fumed in anger at the sight of her man dancing with another girl. She should have asked Jaune to the ball when she had the chance!

Velvets ears fell at the sight of pyhhra dancing with pyhhra, her partner put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Coco: it's not out Jaune, you still have a chance!

The screen went to jaunes eyes, but this time they were teary and red from crying. His eyes moved back and forth spraticly and the screen went to the outside world. Jaune was crying over a dying Pyyhra, as a flaming arrow had peirced her heart. She gave one last loving look at Jaune before being reduced to ashes.

Pyyhra gasped and began to cry at the sight in front of her. She was finnaly happy, finally with the man she loved with all her heart, she had gotten the happy ending that every girl dreams off. And it was taken away from her, she lowered beer head as her tears began to fall faster and faster.

Ozpin's eyes widened, if this was anything like any of the universes they watched before, then he knew who ms nikos killer was.

Ozpin: My god.