Wolverine

This story was suggested by so many people I couldn't possibly shout them all out. But the first one to suggest this was ToloTknight415

Epsilon6666 and liger waved goodbye and exited in there reparative portals.

Ruby: s-so what's next?

View looked around at his audience and saw them all looking at him intently.

View: I'll just start it.

The scene opened on a unconscious Jaune arc in a test tube, floating in the water. He had wires hooked up to his knuckles and hooked up to his headset, obscuring his vision. A scientist walked in front of the test tube and wrote on his clipboard.

Subject 1 seems to still be immobile. Even when subjected to multiple electric shocks he still dosent move. General ironwood is getting impatient, when he gave us this boy we promised him results. Not this, he's threatened to cut funding. We will proceed with the shock therapy, I can only hope this will work.

X

Ruby: he's a text subject?

View: yes.

Weiss: the scientist said general ironwood gave him Jaune, is he an atlas test subject?

View: unfortunately yes he is.

As the scientist walked away, Jaune began to stir. He shook violently and clawed at his headset. The Wires attached to his wrist groaned in protest as he clawed at his restraints. As he did claws or metal erupted out of his knuckles, and he cut the wires off his knuckles. He floated over to the edge of the tub and clawed at the tub itself, breaking it open freeing him.

Opzin: it seems mr arc has some, abilities.

Goodwitch: James! How did your scientists do this?! Is there something your keeping from us?

Ironwood: I assure you glynda we have no scientists who can do that.

Winter: and even if we did, they would be in battle, not in some test tube!

A few guards ran over to the downed arc, but he sliced up into there chests with his claws, killing them. Jaune grabs at his headset and rips it off. Showing the chiseled face with a beard and long sideburns that was Jaune arc.

Yang: dam! Vomit boy can clean up!

Those who were in love with the blond idiot swooned over his new look, Velvet attempted to  hide her blush behind her ears, but coco put her in a headlock.

Coco: oh bun bun! Your crush is so hot!

Velvet: stop coco!

Three more guards moved in to restrain Jaune, and suffered the same fait as the last. One shot him with a shock round brining  him to his knees. Jaune kneed the gaurd in the chest and decapitated him with his claws.

Nora and Pyyhra turned green while watching jaunes brutal display.

Nora: he's strong! I guess....

Ren: he's anger is not unwarranted. Those people tortured him, he probably has a lot of pent up rage to use on them.

Jaune went to the wall and began to punch, and again, and again. His knuckles began to bleed but he contnued punching. He stopped for a second and his hands somehow healed.

Qrow: is that the kids semblance? A healing one?

Goodwitch: it's more likely to be his aura.

Summer: but it couldn't be! Nothing came out of his body when they happened! And it was too fast!