Yur time will be the opposite of good

(The Aus will be human in this, fuck you if your angry this is my story)

(Sup my dudes it's Notyoureditor6666 here. Since epsilon is a lazy ass and forgot to mention it these are still jaunes. But they all go by Sans or There other names. Like Geno, killer, inc ECT.)

Ruby: that last one was cool! Jaune had such cool claws!

Blake: not to mention his healing factor, not even auras that strong and fast.

Yang; I still bet I could beat him! A few punches from my gauntlets here and he'd fall like a fly!

Sun fake chokes, grabbing his neck.

Sun: yang please stop your ego is suffocation me!

Yang crosses her arm.

Yang: drama queen.

View: for this one there won't be a screen, instead they will be teleported here to talk to you. Some are dangerous, some are not.

Winter: what do you mean dangerous!

View: do you all remember Sans? From the stronger then you one?

Pyyhra: of course, how could we forget?

View: these are alternate versions of him, so prepare yourselves. We will start with the good ones.

A portal opens and out falls a boy dressed in all blue. He looks around in confusion before smiling and waving at the crowd.

Blue: hello! I am the magnificent Sans! It's nice to meet you new friends!

Ruby: we can be friends!?

Blue; of course! The best of friends!

Coco: your so adorable!

Blue seems to get upset and stomps him feet, and crosses his arms.

Blue: no I'm not!

Opzin: he's very energetic and positive, much like ms rose in some ways

Blue: it's been fun new friends! But I have to get back to my brother and his horrible puns! NYHEHEHEHE!

He is taken away in a portal as another opens. A boy in blue and gold falls through, holding a staff and wearing a good crown with a sun on it. He seems to notice his crowd and waves sheepishly.

Dream; hello! I'm dream, protector of hopes and dreams!

Nora: you look so cool!!!

Dream smiles and blushes at the compliment (HES SHY DOES NOT LIKE NORA)

Dream: thank you!

Qrow; are you a god? Since your the protector of hopes and dreams.

Summer clocks Qrow over the head.

Summer: Qrow! You don't just ask people that!

Dream: no it's fine!  I'm not, just a protector trying to do his job.

Velvet: what does your staff do?

He turns his attention to Velevt and smiles, and the girl in question blushes under his glance.

Dream; it transforms into my light bow!

Ruby jumps up

Ruby: that's sooooooooo coooooooool!

Dream laughs.

Dream: it's been fun meeting you all, but I have to go!