The scariest mute in the fucking galaxy

The group was still in shock as View prepared to introduce the next film.

View: are you guys okay?

Yang jumped up, still slightly teary

Yang: no! We're not! You just showed us one of our friends as a Mass Murderer!

View chuckled nervously as everyone glared at him. Minus the villain who was basking in their victory.

View: well, for this next film there will be a special guest!

As View said that a portal opens and a man with short green hair, green eyes, and freckles while also wearing the same hero suit as Deku from My Hero Academia or Boku No Hero Academia. "Hi my name is KLigers98 and I will be showing the next version of your friend Jaune," Ligers said.

The group just looked at Ligers blankly and silently until a laugh could be heard and everyone saw where the laugh was coming and saw it was Roman.

Roman: HAHAHA! What the hell are you wearing?

This makes Ligers mad a bit but keeps his cool, "For your information, I am wearing a costume from my favorite anime character," Ligers said which just made Roman laugh more.

Roman: What sane person would dress in that monstrosity?

With that said Roman sealed his fate as Ligers' eyes glowed bright green and teleported in front of Roman and then grabbed his mouth and ripped it off cartoon style shocking most of the people in the room except most of the villains as they found it funny.

Mercury: Hahaha! Imagine watching anime!

Emerald: And wearing cosplay!

Neo:'What a nerd'

Cinder: I bet he has a waifu to!

Ligers then looks to the villians and shows his eyes to them and they automatically shut up as he was letting out his killing intent making them scared. Liger then looks at Roman and has an evil Idea which makes Roman scared.

Roman is turned around by Ligers and he then places his mouth on his ass making Ligers smile as well as causing everyone in the room except Roman to laugh as he had his mouth on his ass.

"If you want to talk shit about my favorite anime character's costume well why don't you talk out your ass asshole," Ligers said with an evil smile on his face. Ligers then turns to the group which made everyone stop.

"Okay, first off, never insult my costume unless you want to have the same predicament as Roman here? Ligers said which everyone in the group shook their heads no.

Ruby: whoa! It's like that sans Jaune!

Weiss: but it's green, so not the same.

Yang: greens better than blue anyways!

Blake: false, black is superior.

Weiss: no way! Blue is much better!

View: oh no, not again! Look what you did!

Ligers then snapped his fingers and the girls' mouths were gone, "Better," Ligers said.

View: oh thank the maker! I thought they would never shut up!

Ligers then smiles and then looks at View, "Okay my friend show the next universe." View then nodded and showed the next universe.

"Okay everyone the next version of Jaune you are about to see is similar to prisoner 56 except less insane but more brutal and deadly."

Judge: Jaune arc, I sentence you to 20 years as atlas's new genie pig! You disgust me.

Jaune looks down as he's brought away by atlas guards. He looks to his former friends and sees only hateful glares thrown at him. The atlas guards roughly throw him onto a truck and drive off.