Only steal what I cant afford

(This chapter is not what you think, trust me, it's also kinda rushed, sorry)

The beacon students all continued to stare at the screen, the image of the horribly beaten and evil Jaune burnt into there minds.

Roman continued to hide himself with his hat, his knuckles slowly turning white from his grip. Images of his own father doing similar things to him began to flash through his mind, but he pushed those out of his head.

Roman: all in the past.

Qrow still stared shaken at the screen, his mind only staying on one thing.

Qrow: I failed the kid, I couldn't save him, I wasent strong enough.

Summer and tai attempted to console the distraught hunter, who began to shake. Literally feeling his failures.

View: I'll just start the next one.

View placed the Video in and placed himself in the back, humming a jolly tune.

View; I'll never understand humans, with there silly emotions. Oh well!

The scene opens on a very thing and young blond boy holding out a tin can, shaking it at those who pass by. He sighs and looks down into his can.

???: only three lien today, guess I'm not eating then.

His stomach groaned in protest as he stood and put his hands in his torn hoodies pockets. He puts his hood up and begins to walk down the street, whistling as he does.

Ruby: is that Jaune?

Weiss took a closer look at the blond on screen and sat back down.

Weiss: it does look like him, but why would he need to beg? Does he not have a family?

Juniper: were his family! Where are we in this?

Juniper shivered

Juniper: id rather not know.

Jaune walked into a town market and walked as he looked in envy at the fruits and vegetables sitting in the market. He reaches out and grabs a juicy apple and prays to the maker that no one saw him. Unfortunately the maker seemed to hate him as a man to the side pointed and yelled at Jaune.

Man: thief! He stole an apple!

Jaunes eyes widened as he looked around at everyone turning at him, he ran for the exit pushing people aside as he rushed for the street. A red blur moved in front of him cutting him off. Standing there is ruby, pointing her scythe at the terrified boy.

Juniper: he has to steal to eat? Where are we! I'd never let Jaune do this!

Ruby: I don't wanna hurt Jaune!

Ren: as unfortunate as it is he is a thief, your doing you job.

Yang: But its vomit boy! He's not a criminal like torchwick!

Roman: hey!

Ruby: stop there thief!

Jaune looks terrified up at ruby as she comes closer, he attempts to crawl away but is stopped by a rapier being put to his back. He turns to see Weiss pointing her blade at him. Jaune picks up some dust the throws it as ruby, and runs by as she is stunned. 

Weiss: ruby you dunce! Get him!

Ruby quickly recovers and chases after Jaune, who ducks into an alley. Ruby arrives at the alley as Jaune begins to back towards the wall, with a terrified look in his eyes. As he backed up into the shadows Blake jumps out of them and knock him to the ground.