I dont feel good

Ruby: i didn't like that Jaune! He was scary!!
Weiss: I don't think anyone did ruby.
Roman: I did!! So
All the good guys glared at him
Roman: what? He was a professional killer! A great villain! And did whatever it takes to get the job done!!
View: before we continue I would like to welcome 3 new people!!
3 people fall from the sky, one who looks like an older Jaune. Another looks like a young jauen if he was a girl. And the last is the same as the previous.
Juniper: where are we?
View: welcome!! Today we are watching the many Jaune arcs of the multiverse!!
John: my son? Oh I always knew he could do something great!!
Pyyhra: your son? Oh wait! Your his parents!
Juniper: yes, I'm his mother jumpier.
John: I'm his father John.
Saprhon: and I'm his sister Saphron.
Pyyhra: well I'm his partner Pyyhra! 
A long introduction later....
Ozpin: what kind of world is the next one?
View: in this world, there are things called infinity stones. They hold the power of 6 part of the universe. Space, time, power, mind, reality, and soul.
Goodwitch: I take it these are powerful weapons?
View: very powerful. But you need to be a being of great power to wield it. Or you need to have the infirm gauntlet to use more than one. And if you have all of them. You could destroy half of all life in the universe, in just a snap.
Everyone reels back in shock
Cinder: half the universe?
View: just like that.
Velvet: why would someone want to do that?
View: a man by the name of thanos, thought he would save the world by ending half the population, he thought all resources would run out.
Ren: that's genocide!!
View: not in his mind.
A portal opens in a forest, and ren turns around.
Ren: he's here
( ren is captain America, ironwood is black panther, winter is okoye, pyyhra is Thor, Penny is vision, ruby is scarlet witch, Neptune is star lord, Weiss is gamora, Bucky is Nora, war machine is sun, Sage is falcon, Yang is hulk, Blake is nebula, emerald is mantis, qrow is Ironman, Tai is Drax, ozpin is Doctor strange)
A man complete purple walks through a portal, brandishing an almost complete infinity gauntlet.
Mercury: so that's thanos
Emerald: he looks so weird!!
Ren: why do I look like that!!
View: your all super heroes, ( he then tells everyone who they are, look above)
Yang in her hulk armor rushes forward but is throw aside and fazed into a wall.
Yang: no other me!!
Ruby: YANG!
She clings on to her
Yang: I'm fine ruby.
Sun and sage  fly on opposite  sides of Thanos shooting at him, but he turns the bullets into bubbles, and flies them aside. Crushing suns armor, and breaking Sages  wings
Weiss: he's taking them like there nothing!!
Blake: how can he be so powerful!!
Raven: he's almost a god. He already has 5, they can't win
Penny turns to ruby
Penny: ruby friend!! You must destroy the stone!!
Ruby: no I can't! There is another way! Ther has To be!!
Penny: I have the stone in me?
View: it's your power source.
Ironwood: penny has an infirmary stone, she could be used for combat....
Thanos slowly walks towards the pair. But ren jumps infornt, stooping his fist. He screams in pain but keeps going. Thanos still punches him aside.
Nora: Renny!!
She clings to him.
Ren: I'm fine Nora.
She doesn't stop
Penny: friend ruby, it's the only way.
Ruby: no I won't hurt you!!
Penny. It's fine, all I feel is you.
This seems to ignite her faiths and she begins to fire a blast into penny's  head. She used her other hand to keep Thanos back. Eventually she breaks the stone, killing penny in the process.
Ruby is opening crying now
Teams JNPR, and rwby, come to console her.
Thanos walks up
Ruby: it's over, you've lost
Thanos shakes his head
Thanos: the worst part is, your out of time
He clenches his first and the green stone glows, and time seems to reverse to when penny was still alive.
Pyyhra: NO!!
Roman chuckles
Roman: he didn't care, as long as he had the time stone he could win no matter what.
Cinder: always have a backup plan.
Ironwood: ruthless, a true warrior.
He rips it out of penny's forehead and places it in his gauntlet. And he threw his head up in pain as the power coursed through him. But as he was getting ready to snap, and spear came flying and hit him in the chest.
Goodwitch: he spent too much time basking in his victory, arrogance-
Tai: is his downfall
Pyyhra: I told you, that you would die for that.
She pushes the spear in further, making Thanos groan
Thanos: you should- you should have gone for the head!
He snaps his fingers
Pyyhra: NO!!
Everyone is silent, he did it!!!
Pyyhra: what did you do??
Thanks rush away in a portal.
Nora Coleman stumbling out of the trees
Nora: ren?
She falls to the ground, complete dusted
Nora hugs  ren, she beings to sob
Sub walks around
Sun: Sage? Sage!!!!!
Wa watch as Sage gets dusted
Now both teams rwby and NPR are in a group hug. Who else would die?
Ruby dusts away, looking at peace, like excepting her death
Ruby now begins to sob uncontrollably.
Back on Titan
Tai and emerald look at each other, before both dusting.
Summer, qrow, and surprising raven hug tai, all lightly crying.
Neptune looks at qrow
Neptune: I did it fo Weiss, fuck me.
He dusts
Weiss is now shedding some tears.
View pauses the movies and lets everyone stop crying.
View: now, I'm going to tell you something. In this universe jaunes parents are dead. And qrow is his father figure.
Jauen stumbles towards qrow
Jaune: mr Brawen?
He stumbled again and qrow catches him
Jauen: mr brawen I don't feel so good.
Teams rwby and npr start to sob. This was the Jaune from the first vision!! He's only a year older then ruby!! Qrow, tai, summer, and raven( seosuly what happens to stone cold warrior?) begin to cry. Ozpin and goodwitch bow thee heads, trying not to cry. A child being murdered in front of them is very disturbing, a student no less. Ironwood and winter put on blank faces, they have to look strong. Even the villains have watery eyes.
Qrow: no, kid not you!
He hugs Jaune close
Jaune: mr Brawen I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!!
Everyone who wasn't crying is now crying. The cry's of a child, an innocent  child who just wanted to help. Now dieing  in-front of them. And he is scared to go.
Jaune: please!
He then starts to dust
Jaune: I'm sorry
And with one tearful glance at qrow. He dusts away. Qrow sits down, his head in his hands. Trying to stop crying.
Everyone else was not far behind.
And with that, a title goes by,
Avengers infinity war

And it dusts away too

Just like everyone else

Just like Jaune