Gravity falls it is good to be back!

I know, I know, I'm late.

I know it's been like 20 days ok I know, please stop messaging me asking if I'm dead, I'm not dead. I didn't expect the Deadpool Part 2 chapter would take so long (Ligers take ur time it's fine) but it is a lot of work and I understand why it's taking this long. But I've gotta Update this, if only to stop all the messages asking if I'm dead. This is also a bit rushed, so sorry.

The beacon students all sat on the edge of there seats, waiting for the continuation of the Deadpool movie, but it just stayed paused.

Ruby: what! Hit play already!

View looks over at the fuming group of hormonal teenagers and flies quickly over to epsilon, who is scratching his head in confusion while looking at the Deadpool disk.

View: How quickly can you fix it!

Epsilon shrugged as he desperately tried to make the movie play, but still nothing happened.

Epsilon: it's scratched! We have to get a new one!

View grumbles in frustration, and flies back over to his library.

View: take ligers and go buy a new one! And before you ask why, I don't trust you to go alone.

Epsilon grabs ligers and heads out in a portal to get the next chapter of Deadpool. View puts the next one in and prepares for the complete insanity that will follow

Roman is seen finishing some weird voodoo looking summoning circle, with Nora and a fat man standing behind the tree line watching him.

Mercury snicker at the scene

Mercury: I didn't know you were into that nerdy voodo shit Roman!

Roman: shut it no legs! Oh wait I just thought of something, if you have no legs, then you have no dick!

Mercury flushed in embarrassment as emerald began to howl in laughter.

Roman seemingly finished the ritual and a triangle shaped wormhole opened as insane laughter erupted from the other side, as an eye opened in the wormhole. Time stops all around Roman and the mystery thing as a floating yellow triangle wearing a top hat comes out. This is bill cipher.

Bill: oh, oh, Gravity falls it's good to be back!

View: let me introduce you to Bill Jaune cipher, a dream demon who is scary powerful.

Cinder scoffs

Cinder: that floating triangle? I doubt it.

Ozpin sits up and inspects the triangle closer

Ozpin: he seems familiar....

Bill: the names bill cipher, and I take it your some sort of living ventriloquist doll?

Bill chuckles

Bill: kidding I know who you are Roman!

Roman begins to sweat, fearing this being in front of him.

Roman: wha-what are you! How do you know my name!

Bill: oh Roman I know lots of things!

He begins to glow as centuries of knowledge flows through his little body

Bill: LOTS OF THINGS

Ruby squeaked at the sight of the seemingly happy triangle becoming deadly serious so fast

Ruby: scary!