The best pirate I've ever seen

Inspiration- Pirates of the Caribbean
Video- N/A
———————-
"So,what's next?" Ruby asked, as she always did, with a curious tone to her voice

"Next we shall see Jaune as great pirate captain." View said as he grabbed the next tape "well, great in his eyes."

"Oooh pirates!" Sun said, glee clear in his voice "they are so cool!"

"Thievery and murder is never cool mr wukong." Goodwitch repramanded "Do not idealize these things."

Roman scoffed "Only you could make something as cool as pirates sound boring"

Goodwitch shot him a glare but ignored his remark

The scene opened on a man standing on the top of a bullhead. He wore a large hat that pointed off into three different directions. His face had a small gotte and several scars, with his eyes being a dark blue. He wore a long trench coat with lots of different clothes hanging from his belt.

On the belt was a cuttlass attached to his hip, close to that was a small flintlock pistol.

"Oh my god!" Ruby exclaimed with a child's excitement "He's so awesome!"

"He's a real pirate!" Sun exclaimed with equal excitement "Pirates are awesome!"

"Must I remind you again Mr wukong, the path of a pirate is not one to be admired."

"Glynda" Qrow said, gathering most of Ozpins areas attention "Shut up, pirates are awesome"

Several of the adults facepalmed at Qrows childness while raven just sighed

The camera pans out father to reveal that the bullhead is in fact not a bullhead, but a small flying boat, one commonly used by fishermen. The boat was shaking as it flew, and the man hopped down from the crows nest and tried to access the damages.

"Aww, I thought he was a sick pirate guy." Ruby said sadly

"He can still be a cool pirate guy." Neptune said, trying to stay positive "maybe he's just in the market for a new ship?"

"How the hell did he even break one of those ships to that magnitude?" Ironwood said, very confused "Those things are made to be durable, very durable."

As the man was trying to access the damages something caught his eye. On a ridge near the main port of Vale was several hanging skeletons. Each wore a similar outfit to the man, minus the skin attached to their bones. A sign next to them read

"Pirates Ye be warned"

The man took his hat off and lowered his head in respect

"That's, gruesome." Qrow commented "Didn't know vale was like that."

"It's not." Ozpin said "if it was, Roman would be there among them."

"It's true" Roman said, to the slight surprise of the teachers "I know the law better then anyone, how do you think I break them so often? Hanging has been outlawed for centuries, it's considered inhumane."