Slade

Qrow: so what's next?
View: next, is one you should prepare yourselves for.
Summer: what do you mean?
View: you'll see.
The scene opened with team every walking though the park, talking and joking around, having a good time. But they were unaware to the person watching them from the shadows. This person was in a military suit, but seemingly more advanced. And his helmet was split in color. With the right side being normal, with a eye hole. But the other side was completely black, suggesting that he didn't have vision in that eye. He had a few weapons in him, but not many. This man was Jaune Slade arc. But he now goes just by Slade.
( google Slade from teen titans)
Ruby: scary!
Weiss: how did we not see him?
Blake: he's using the shadows to his advantage, from here we can see him fine, but from where we were in the screen, we can't see him.
Yang: but why is he watching us? Is he a stalker or a pervert? I'll beat him to a pulp if he is!
Slade followed them as they walked deeper and deeper into the park. Making sure to stay far enough away we're they couldn't see him, but he could still see them. But as team rwby sat down by the pond, Blake got up and looked around.
Blake: were being watched
Coco: how did he see her?
Velvet: she used her faunes abilities. One of them is night vision, but why didn't she see him before?
Ren: he wanted to be seen.
All the kids looked at him.
Ren: I mean, she would have seen him earlier, so he decided to make himself known.
Slade walked out of the shadows, looking even more intimidating then he did before.
Slade: smart girl.
His voice, was slightly muffled by the mask, but was still commanding and terrifying. He put his hands behind his back and paced back and fourth.
Slade: what to do, what to do.
Weiss: who are you!? And why are you following us?!
Slade: ah yes, white hair and short temper. You must be Weiss Schne.
Weiss: why you!
Ruby: hey! Don't talk about my friends like that!
Slade: naive, little and has silver eyes. You are ruby rose.
Yang: hey! Don't talk about my sister like that!
Slade: blond bimbo. Yang Xiao long.
Yang: hey!
Slade: and that would leave, Blake belladonna.
Blake takes out her scroll behind her back, and press's a button. A icon saying calling Team JNPR appears.
Ozpin: he gathered information before going in, smart.
Nora: wait, JNPR is in this. Then why is jauney this guy?
Ruby: what do you want with us? Did cinder send you!?
Slade: cinder? Don't make me laugh. You really think she got out of jail without you knowing?
Weiss: then who sent you?
Slade: who sent me? No one sent me. No, I'm here for you, and only you.
Yang: what?
Slade: team rwby, despite only being first and now second years. You captured infamous criminals Roman torchwick and Neapolitan. As well as thwarted the plans of cinder fall, arresting her and her 2 associates, emerald and mercury. All of this with the help of your sister team, Team Jnpr. Of course, I don't take kindly to people arresting my henchman.
Team rwbys eyes widen
Ruby: henchmen?
Slade: of course, you though cinder was behind this? No, this has been my plan. And everything that has transpired has been according to it.
Cinder: this pathetic man thinks he can control me! I only serve one master!
Roman: who's he calling henchman!
Mercury: I could kick his ass!
Ozpin: this isn't good.
Everyone turns to him
Ozpin: while mr arcs combat record were poor, his planning record were through the roof. Surpassing most of team STQR.
Slade: but you and your friends constantly ruin it.  So today, I've come to end your interference.
But before Slade can do anything he pauses, then he pulls a sword out of thin air, slicing a grenade out of the sky. He brings his arm back down, and the sword was gone!
Slade: nice try.
Team JNPR reveals themselves, but where Jaune would be, there is a female version of him. This is jane arc, jaunes twin sister.
Saphron; Jane? But she said she wanted to be a farmer!
Juniper: it's not our Jane, but that's Jaune!!
John: what pushed our son into this?
Slade:so, all my targets is one place.
Pyyhra: and who are you supposed to be?
Weiss: he's the guy who planned all of this!
Slade: team JNPR, how does it feel to be constantly in the shadow of team rwby??
Jane: what?
Slade: they are the ones who go on those crazy adventures, and don't invite you along. The white fang ralley. Finding Blake, the battle at the docks. The breach.
Raven: a master at deception. He's manipulating them so they doubt themselves and their friends.
Tai: but I don't think it will work.
Slade: but of course, they wouldn't there your friends. Or are they?
He chuckles to himself
Slade: they could just be using you, or maybe they really do care about you. But from what I've seen, I would not vote for the ladder. 
Yang: enough talk!
Yang launches herself at Slade, who simply Catches her punch. Twisting her wrist behind her back, Slade keeps Yang at bay.
Slade: now now, I don't think we've talked enough.
He punches yang in the pressure point of her neck, knocking her unconscious.
Yang: no way he would beat me that easily! That's fake!
Ruby runs at Slade. Who summons a staff out of THIN AIR and clashes with ruby.
Ruby: how are you doing that?
Slade: some semblances are stranger then others!
He knocks her away and aims the staff at her, causing a blue beam to come out and Knock her into an approaching Weiss, taking them both out.
Ruby: he can summons things out of thin air using his semblance! That's crazy!
Weiss: he's defeating us so easily! How?
Slade then leave his staff, Exchanging it for a long sword, and throwing it at the shadows, hitting Blake in the leg, in-palling her in a tree.
Blake: how did you see me?
Slade: this helmet is for athstetics kid, I'm a professional.
Blake winces seeing her other self being impaled.
Nora: he took to guys down so easily!
Ren: he's Clearly very prepared.
Slade: now the back ups.
Nora and ren go on opposite sides of each other, each coming in on Slade. He summons 2 shot swords, meeting both fighters weapons with his own. He then pushes off Ren, and goes full out on Nora.
Slade: too reliant on strength
He flips out her legs, Causing her  to fall, and him to stab her into the ground through her arm.
Nora: NO WAY! How's he that fast!
Ren attempts to sneak up on him, but a swift left
Hook to the jaw put him down. Next Pyyhra attempted to move closer, but Slade was tired of the fight.
Slade: I thought you would present more of a challenge.
He takes out a gun, but not just any gun. An aura Piercing gun. He points it a Pyyhra and fires a few shots. When Pyyhra tries to move them using her semblance, They don't move and pyyhra is hit by all of them.
Nora: her semblance should have stopped them! What happened?
Qrow: where'd the kid get aura piercing rounds??
Pyyhra: how?
Slade: I do my research.
And finally was Jane
Slade: ah yes, the traitor.
Jane: what do you mean?
Slade: how did it feel turning in your own brother to the authorities, just to get a spot in beacon!
Jane: How  do you know so about that!
Slade  takes off his Helmet. Showing the scared face of Jaune arc. With an eye patch on his right eye.
Slade: you did this to me!
Jane: Jaune. It's really you. I thought I lost you!
Slade: why would you care! You sold me out! And it's not Jaune, it's Slade now
Juniper: she sold out her own brother!
Goodwitch: all that for revenge?
Ozpin: some men would do anything to get revenge, this man will burn the world for it.
Slade: stay out of my operations. Because if you don't.
He gestures to their downed teammates
Slade: this will seem like a cakewalk compared to what I'll do to you.
Slade prepare to leave
Jane: wait Jaune please!
Slade: it's Slade. And don't worry, we'll meet each other again.
Face to face
Real soon