God of mischief

Ruby: wh-whats next.
View: better, but only slightly better. This is based of Norse mythology.
Blake: so it has gods and goddesses?
View: correct.
The scene opens to Jaune and his sister on a rainbow bridge. Jaune is wearing green clothes with gold imbedded into them, and a glowing green cape. with long flowing hair. And a golden horned helmet, and a golden staff with a glowing gem in the top. His sister was wearing iron ish armor. With a helmet fit for a queen and a hammer.
Jaune: they made you the goddess of lightning! But you know what they made me? They made me the god of mischief! I'm the one they blame everything bad on! I'm supposed to be the evil one! And it's time I fit that description!
He raises his staff at Jane and fires a blue beam, knocking her back.
Ozpin: so mr arc is the god of mischief, and his sister is the god of thunder.
Qrow: sucks to be the kid, his sister basically gets to have power of the skies and he gets to trick people.
Ironwood: what is that staff? It seems very powerful.
Winter: it is mythology.
Jane gets up and raises her hammer to the sky, and lightning lands on it. Who conducts it trough he hammer and fires it at Jaune, who is knocked back.
Jaune gets up, wiping blood from his lip.
Jane: I thought you wanted a fight brother!
Jaune: oh no. I know you were born with the strength, but I was born with the brain!
He pulls out a glowing blue cube.
Jane: the tesseract!
Jaune: I thought I would go visit your boyfriend on earth!
He leaves in a blue worm whole.
Cinder: attacking someone close to the target, smart.
Mercury: and he has an escape plan. With that glowing cube thing.
Roman: me and this kid would really get along! We both have an incredible fashion sense, and we both have amazing staffs!
Jane: hymdal! Open the byfrost!
She is teleported away in a flash of colors, and teleports right to her boyfriend Sun.
Jane: sun! Thank goodness your alright!
Suns mouth opens but no sound comes out.
Jaune: Hahaha! How foolish you have truly become sister. I am the goddess of mischief after all!
Pyyhra: of course! He can make visions!
Nora: what else can he do? Do you think he can break legs?
Sun disappeares, and reappears by a ledge with Jaune holding a golden knife by his neck
Jaune: dearest sister, you truly have grown to trusting of me! How foolish.
Jane tries to help sun, but the small prick from jaunes knife on suns neck.
Jane: please Jaune! This isn't you!
Jaune: you don't know me! I've always lived in your shadow! It's time for me to take my place in the world !!
Weiss: clearly Jane was the more lives of the siblings, so Jaune is jealous.
Ruby: but he's going to kill sun!
Jane: then I'll have to stop you!!
Jaune smirks
Jaune: you will try!
He shoves sun into Jane, then stabs her with his knife, she knocks him away with her hammer. But Jaune gets back up and fires his staff at Jane. Jane  is knocked away, she gets back up but is punched down by sun.
Jane: sun! Why?
Ruby: they love each other! Why would he do that!
Yang: he must have a mean right hook to knock down a god!
Jane looks up to see sun eyes. A pure dark blue, he was under the control of Jaune!!
Nora: mind control!
Jane: Jaune! This has gone on for long enough!
She grabs him and teleports them back to Asgard.
Jane: this is where I end this!
She throw her hammer at Jaune, knocking her off the bridge. Jaune Barely holds on.
Jaune: sister!
Jane jumps off to save him, and as she falls there rather John catches her.
Jane: hold on Jaune!! Fathers here to save us! To save you!
Jaune begins to tear up. And looks up at his sister.
Jaune: he's your father.
Jaune let's go and falls into the abyss.
Jane: Jaune!!
Ruby begins to cry again.
Ruby: Jaune why?
Ozpin: he would rather die then face his father.
The scene changes to a scientist at earth. They are looking over the tesseract which fell with Jaune.
Ironwood: what do you think? Should we try to weaponize It?
As watts looks around his eyes glow a dark blue for a second. Jaune appears.
Jaune: I think is worth a shot.
Watts: I think it's worth a shot.