I used to rule the world

It's here, it's finally here. The moment you've all been waiting for, I present you, fallen kingdom

Ruby: well, what's next?

View flew around, picked up the next video, and put it in.

View: it's another musical one.

Mercury groaned from the back

Mercury: Again?

View ignored him as the video started

The scene opens up on Jaune walking through a large village, with a golden crown resting on his head. He began to greet his villagers and citizens, as he began to sing.

Jaune: I used to rule the world, chunks would load when I gave the word.

The scene changed to Jaune walking through his village, now ruined, with part of it on fire.

Jaune: hide from the mobs I used to slay.

Weiss: Jaunes a king?

View: yes, he's the king of that kingdom you see him walking through.

Ruby's eyes sparkled

Ruby: awesome!

Blake whispered to herself

Blake: why was it on fire?

Ruby turned around to look at blake

Ruby: what was that?

Blake shook her head

Blake: It's nothing.

Jaune now walks into the main town square, leaning down and handing a flower to a little girl. Who smiled in deliet.

Jaune: they once were terrified, every time I looked into their eyes.

Now Jaune is once again walking through the ruined village, looking somberly at the village square where he had once given the little girl that flower.

Jaune: Villagers would cheer my way, for a hero I was, that's what they said.

Opzin sipped his coffee

Opzin: something horrible happened there, and mr arc must feel responsible.

Goodwitch looked confused

Goodwitch: how can you tell?

Opzin shrugged

Opzin: I know the feeling.

Jaune is still seen walking through the ruined city, as he continues to sing

Jaune: one minute we had it all, next our world began to fall.

Jaune walks down a stair case, until he see's a strange green creature. He ducks into a house as the creature passes.

Ren : what is that?

View: that is a creeper, a mod with only one goal. Destruction.

Jaune: they all cried for my help, but I stood there numb.

Jaune is now seen, once again wearing his crown. He is directing a cage filled with the mod from before, as two knights pushed it into a much larger cage.

Neptune: he's caging them?

Velvet: well it makes sense, view did say they had only one goal. Destruction, so Jaune is being a good king!

Neptune clapped

Neptune: yeah! That's my boy!

John looked at Neptune, who was smiling in pride, but shrugged it of. Boys will be boys