Death dosent deleberate

John: please tell me the next one we watch, my son is not. A. VILLAIN!!
Saphron: please, we can't se him like that. Not again.
View: while this next one, he isn't a villain, it's still quite sad.
Jaune: I really can't thank you enough Pyyhra, you've done everything for me. It's only fair I do something for you.
Pyyhra: Jaune? What are you doing?!
Jaune pushes Pyyhra into the rocket locker, and types in the coordinates for vale.
Pyyhra: JAUNE!!
Jaune: I'm sorry
And with that Pyyhra is launched.
Pyyhra: Jaune? Why did he do that?!?!
View: beacon had fallen, ozpin was killed. And you were going to fight, and you were going to die.
Nora: so fearless leader is going instead?
View: yes.
Ren: and if Pyyhra didn't stand a chance, Jaune will almost definitely die.
Velvet: maybe he'll survive? I hope he will....
Jaune looks up at the destroyed beacon tower, Ana begins to climb, and once he reaches the top he faces cinder, emerald and mercury.
Cinder: now what is this? I was expecting the champion, not her lackluster partner.
Jaune says nothing and pulls out his sword and shield.
Cinder: so be it.
She summons some glass daggers, and prepares to face off against Jaune.
Raven: the kid has no chance. Cinder is more experienced and powerful.
Cinder smirks, someone recognized her strength. 
Qrow: but we have seen the kid as a very powerful person, he could be in this universe.
Tai: though, based on this cinder reaction, it seems like he isn't.
She stabs at Jaune, who block it with his shield. He then stabs at her, and she just simply parries and disarms him.
Cinder: pathetic
She allows Jaune to get his sword again
Emerald: what is she doing?
Cinder: you mean me?
Emerald: right, what are you doing? Just finish him!
Cinder: I'm playing with him. I probably want enjoyment from this.
Mercury: this kid, he can't even fight! He stands no chance.
Jaune goes again, but cinder cuts him across his cheek and pushes his across the room
Cinder: you know you can't win, why do you continue to fight?
Jaune: I assume your videoing this to all of remnant?
Cinder smirks and points to Mercury's scroll.
Jaune: well, it's good they can all here me then!
Jaune charges again, it cinder stabs through his shield into his arm, and kicks him. Jaune nurses his wound, and throws his broken shield. Which cinder blocks lamely.
Pyyhra: Jaune!!
Nora: oh god! Fearless leader! Break her legs!!
Ren: she's still toying with him
Jaune gets up
Jaune: I can do this all day.
Cinder: oh? I'm sure you can, but I'm growing rathe board of this. So it's time to end this.
Jaune begins to laugh
Cinder: why are you laughing?
All of remnant watches on the edges of their seats as jaunes laughter becomes insane.
Jaune: oh god! This is priceless!! You think I didn't know why you wanted Pyyhra? What ozpin and goodwitch  wanted with her?! How stupid do you think I am?
Ruby: what is Jaune talking about?
Blake: is he stalling?
Yang: no, Vomit  boy knows he's going t lose. What is he doing?
Weiss: headmaster?
Ozpin is shaking slightly, how did he know?
Jaune: you wanted Pyyhra because she absorbed the power that amber had! You wanted her fall maiden power! It was so obvious! How mercury or emerald who run to report to you whenever something having to do with Pyyhra or anyone close to amber happened!! And so by making Pyyhra run away, with the fall maiden powers, you fail your mission! And we have a fighting chance against her.
Cinder was now shaking with rage, that BASTARD!!
Emerald: cinder are you okay?
Cinder says nothing
Roman: kids Smart, I'll give him that.
Neo nods
Cinder: how do you know about my mistress?
Jaune begins to laugh again.
Jaune: oh man! You guys are stupid! Ozpin told me about everything since day one! Why else do you think he would let someone with no skill into beacon! My Entire purpose was to get Pyyhra out of this happened, and it did! Man, this is priceless!!
Everyone turns toward ozpin
Juniper: ozpin, is this true? Are you suing my son as some sort of spy?!
Ozpin: no! I would never!
Saphron: good because, if you were thinking about it....
ozpin instantly shrinks under Junipers and Saphron glare. They were scary!
Cinder walks towards Jaune, and cuts his arm off. Jaune winces but doesn't scream. She cuts off his other arm. No scream.
Cinder: how tough are you now? I will make you die a horrible death!!
Jaune: do all you want, this is what I was born for. You lose, I win!! Haha haha!
Cinder cuts his legs off.
Ruby: NO JAUNE!!
She begins to sob, and yang clutches her, trying not to cry herself.
Blake and Weiss are fighting back tears, but failing miserably. Pyyhra is full on sobbing, and Nora's face is buried into Ren chest, they were both crying. And jaunes family were in a group hug, all sobbing.
Cinder: any last word?
Jaune: yay, mercury!
Mercury slowly walks over
Jaune: how's your mother? You know, after I fucked her into next week.
Mercury has to be held back by emerald.
Qrow laughs despite  the situation.
Qrow: a kid after my own heart!!
Winter: just shut up! Can't you see there Grieving!
Qrow bows his head.
Cinder: burn!
She begins to burn Jaune, who finally begins to scream in agony.
Ozpin and goodwitch bow there heads. A student in such suffering is quite unnerving.
Jaune begins to black out. This is it.
( these are jaunes thoughts, he is thinking all of this)
Ruby
Thanks you for being my first friend, and always believing in me. I can't believe you a prodigy, were friends with someone like me. Keep being the awesome hunter we both know you can be
Ruby: please, we can keep being friends, just stay alive!!!
Yang
When I failed at flirting, you always helped me bounce back by fake flirting with me. I need you to cheer up the others for me, especially Pyyhra. Keep saying those amazing puns.
Yang: I won't even be able to cheer myself up!! Please just get out of there!!!
Weiss
I don't know why I kept pursuing you, I'm sorry really. Maybe we could have been friends? I wish. Keep going, and please be nicer to ruby. If Neptune doesn't treat you right, he ass is haunted.
Weiss: we are friends! Please I don't hate you!
Blake
We were never really friends. You never said a word to me. But I still consider you one. If anyone can get faunes equality it's you.
Blake: were friends! And you really believe that? Always the optimist
Nora
Your like a sister to me. Always there to cheer me up, and helping me have a second childhood. Stay a ball of energy for ever.
Nora: please!! WE CAN KEEP BEING CHILDISH TOGETHER! PLEASE DONT DIE!!
Ren
The stoic ninja, and the brother I never had. You always helped me with anything I needed, and helped me refine my aura. And do me a favor. Asia Nora out, I know you both want it.
Ren says nothing, just try's to console Nora. But on the inside he's smiling, he always wanted a brother.
And finally, my amazing partner, Pyyhra
You helped me with fighting, and helped me with my " love life" with Weiss. I know how you felt, I was just too wimpy and scared to make the move. I can't believe you got so unlucky to get the worst fighter in the history of beacon as your partner.
Pyyhra: your not the worst fighter! Your getting better!! I LOVE YOU DONT GO!!
I Guess this is it. You know, I always wanted to be a hero. I guess in the end I was one. Ironic, don't you think?
Jaunes visons goes black.
View waits for everyone (minus villains and teachers) to stop crying
View: I'm sorry, it's not over
Jaunes eyes open? Wait what? How is he still alive? He hears some weird noise, like breathing, but more mechanical. Jaune gets up
Ironwood: ah yes, Mr arc, your awake. We can take you to your friends now, they will be relieved to see your okay
Jauen stand up and looks in a mirror. But instead of his face greeting him, a black skull like mask does. With red lenses were his eyes should be.
Jaune: I'm a monster.
The machines around begin not get crushed by an invisible force, jaunes semblance telekinesis. He gets up, and throws his head to the air

Jaune: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!