Three's a crime

Start writing your story

Thanks to @Kilgers98 for the image above and for helping write this chapter, check him out. he also came up with the idea for this chapter, so uh yeah, fuck you.

Ruby: That last one was weird, but Jaune had a cool scythe!

Blake: Not to mention his interesting semblance.

Ozpin: Who is oblivion? He sent the message to mr arc.

View floats around the room humming, ignoring the questions.

Mercury: you gonna answer us?

View: No I will not, I'm simply preparing for another special guest!

All of sudden a portal then appears. Walking out of the portal was a familiar green hair man.

Ligers: Whats up bitches!

When Roman saw Ligers he jumps behind Cinder and uses her as a shield.

Roman: Motherfucker!

Ligers: Glad to see you too assmouth.

View: Please no fighting in my theater! I will not clean another mess!

Ligers: You know we can't fight here View anyway the next version of Jaune all of you are about to see is going to be both funny and dark.

View: I know you can't fight here Liger, but you and Epsilon always find a way to do it!

Ligers then sighs and scratches his head.

Ligers: You grab someone's mouth and place it on their ass once you're marked for life.

View: I'll just start it. Insolent whelp!

Ligers: Love you too man! Now roll the film!

The movie starts to play and the movie shows Vale News Network intro and a female voice starts speaking from the movie.

Male voice: You're watching VNN, Vale News. Vale News Network. We now return to VNN's coverage of Three's A Crime: The Glynda Goodwitch-Kathleen and Winter Schnee Civil Trial.

The scene then changes to two white hair new reporters named Cyril Ian and Lisa Lavender as well as Glynda Goodwitch, Winter Schnee, Juniper Arc, Jaune Arc, Ozpin and Flynt Coal from X-Ray and Vav comics.

Winter: I'm in a civil trial?

Goodwitch: Why would we be in a civil trial, I'm a respected teacher and Winter is a atlas specialist!

Ligers: Tell that to your counterparts ladies.

Qrow: Oh I see where this is going.

Tai: I think we should move, like far away.

Qrow: Agreed.

Ligers: Smart move you two.

As Qrow and Tai moved away everyone then became silent in the theater as Cyril started to speak into the microphone.

Cyril: Cyril Ian alongside Lisa Lavender live at the Vale Courthouse where another scandal has rocked these city schools.

Lisa: High school teacher Glynda Goowitch-Kathleen and Winter Schnee are accused of having an inappropriate group physical encounter with their student Mr. Ark who was just 16 at the time.

The scene then shows Glynda and Winter sitting in the court while Jaune was sitting on the witness stand. The scene then cuts to Jaune Arc's mom Juniper Arc and let me tell you she was not looking happy.