The giant chicken

Thanks to KLigers98 for helping with this chapter. Check him out

Epsilon6666 and Ligers were teleported back into the room, one was sleeping while the other was waiting patiently. I'll let you guess which was which. View greeted the two people with a hum.

Ligers: Sup View also why the hell did you kick us out of the theater!

View continued to float around but turned to look at Liger.

View: You were simply too violent. Plus you would not have liked the universe I showed. Epsilon knows what I mean.

Ligers: Okay what was the universe based on?

View: Well, loosely, Fnaf.

When View said that Ligers eyes widened and paled a bit.

Ligers: Okay, I owe you an apology. Also like hell I want to see one of those crazy animatronics!

View floated over to the still asleep Epsilon and gave him a little shock. Epsilon jumped up and threw his sniper at view.

Ligers: Rise and shine bullseye.

Epsilon6666: Asshole. My aim is fine! Why else would I have this sniper?

Ligers thoughts: Probably to look badass in front of everyone.

Ligers said in his thoughts.

Ligers: I don't know trying to compensate for something and I don't know mean that!

Epsilon lowered his fist as ligers finished his sentence and leaned back in his chair.

Epsilon6666: Alright what's next? Can't be much worse then the last one. 

Ligers: It's not but can you guess the next universe by  what I say next?

When Ligers said that Epsilon was confused until Ligers spoke.

Ligers: It seems today that all you see.

Ligers then stops and waits for Epsilon's answer.

Epsilon begins to have an internal panic as he has no idea what to say

Epsilon6666: Uh, uh, shit ok. Uh, is giant chickens? Yes giant chickens.

Ligers: You are correct well half correct there is a giant chicken in this universe but please what am I talking about? If you can't guess, want me to reenact a scene from that universe?

Epsilon groaned and laid his head on his arms

Epsilon6666: Just roll the clip. I'm too tired for this shit right now. Because SOMEONE interrupted my nap.

Ligers: Okay and I was going to say Family Guy and man do I love Seth MacFarlane work.

Epsilon jumps out of his chair.

Epsilon6666: Wait! I remember the thing now! It seems today that all you see, is something something family's on tv! Yes! Perfect excited.

Ligers: Good to know you remember the show also guess what our favorite blond is doing in that universe?

Ruby looks up at the green haired boy.  

Ruby: What's a Family Guy?

Ligers: You read Camp Camp right?

Weiss pressed her hands over Ruby's ears and glared at Liger.

Weiss: You be quiet!

Ligers: For Oum sakes she is going to see that not everything is a fairytale eventually. Also bite me semen hair!