Criminal at heart, and mind

Everyone is still lightly crying.
Ruby: what's next, please PLEASE BE A HAPPY ONE!!!
View: well...
view stops when he sees literally everyone glare at him.
View: I don't get to chose! Seriously I don't!!
Jaune walked through the streets with his head down, today really wasn't his day. He had just been rejected from beacon academy, and his parents told him to never come back, that he was a failure. And his sisters, who he thought loved, just sat and laughed. Today really wasn't his day.
Everyone ( Minus the villains) reeled back in shock. Jaune has been rejected from beacon?
Ruby: so, he ensued made it to beacon?
Pyyhra: that means he never met us.
Ozpin looked down, he had let Jaune in despite his false transcripts, because he had saw potential in him. It seems that this versions of him had not seen such potential.
Jaunes parents started to tear up. They had kicked there own son out? Saphron began to cry. Why hadn't she helped her brother? 
And like the man said, all it takes is one bad day.
Roman: he's right you know.
Everyone turns and looks at him.
Roman: even the best men can be converted to chaos, the white knight can be turned to the black one. All it takes is one bad day, and anyone can be driven to the extreme.
Emerald: the extreme what?
Roman: that remains to be seen
Jaune cuts through an alley, he's going to the park so he can sleep. It's been a long day and Jaune is tired. But as he trudged the light the alley gun shots ring out and he jumps down. A body land so didn't of him as 2 men run off. Jaune inspects the body, the man is still breathing. This man has red hair, covering one of his eyes, a cane and a white suit with a hat. This man was world renowned thief Roman Torchwick, and he was smiling right at Jaune.
Qrow: Roman? How's he get taken down so easily?
Ironwood: yes, he did steal a mech with little to no trouble, he's dangerous, who was he taken out by a few bullets?
View: Roman has been running away from a bad heist. He was out of aura and a cop shot him.
Mercury: dam, going out like a chump Roman!
View: well actually, he isn't dead, and at least he can do something right in his life, and not be something everyone hates.
Meticulous reels back at this while emerald starts laughing, while cinder has to repress a laugh.
Roman: hey kid. Looks like I'm in need of your services. Care to drag me to that wall? My back is killing me.
Jaune does as Roman asked.
Roman: now kid, wait a minute, where's your aura?
Jaune looks down
Jaune: I don't have one.
Roman: ugh, seriously? Here, I need to unlock it if I'm gonna Survive.
Roman hold his hand over jaunes forehead as he unlockes his aura.
Roman: ther- oh shit.
Roman vision gets blurry as he slowly dies
Roman: well, going out like a chump. Never thought I'd see the day.
And with that Romans eyes lost there glow, as he died.
Neo began to sob and hugged Roman.
Roman: it's okay neo,  I won't leave you
Neo doesn't care and continues to hug Roman. Everyone who was watching seemed to get a little sad. Neo really did see Roman as a father figure, even is he was a criminal.
Weiss: why is the dunce helping a criminal??
Blake: he was just rejected from beacon, which is his dream. And his parents told him to leave, he must of just not cared anymore.
Ruby: but I know Jaune! We all do! He would never do that?
View: yes you know Jaune, but do you know this Jaune??
Jaune looks down as he glows a weird reddish whitish color. And a voice rings out in his head.
Roman: well, isn't this funny?
Yang: wait, Roman is in vomit boys mind? How??
View: Roman transferred his aura as he was dieing, and his mind saw that as a way to escape.
Coco: wait, that's possible?
Velvet: I don't think that is, but it's another universe.
Coco: ah, I wanted bun bun in my head!
Velvet: coco!!
Jaune: are you in my head? 
Roman: really? Man you are so smart, you should be a scientist! No shit Sherlock of course I'm in your head!!!
Jaune: ok, what now?
Roman: now, you grab my stuff, my suit, staff, and cane. And we leave.
Jaune: isn't that grave robbing?
Roman: it's my corpse, so no, it's not!
Jaune does as he says, putting on the suit, hat, and picking up the cane.
Roman: now Kid, I'm gonna guise you thought all of  this. We need to head back to my- well actually our warehouse. There will be cinder, mercury and emerald. We have to explain this to them. They are my bosses.
Jaune: then what?
Roman: then we make Remnant fear us. Now come on, let go!!
Jaune runs off.

View: Jaune goes on to become remnant most feared criminal, stealing almost 85 million Lien on his first heist.
Roman looks at neo
Roman: we need this kid!!
Neo nods
Emerald looks at cinder
Cinder: mistress would be pleased if we recruited him.
Ozpin looks at goodwitch and qrow
Ozpin: we need to make sure that mr arc doesn't fall into unwanted hands.
Goodwitch and qrow nod.
Ironwood: winter, we need to keep an eye on this man.
Winter nods
It seems everyone want Jaune arc for there cause. But who would get him?