Everknight

Yes the name is from a fanfic.net story, no it's not the same character

——————————

"So, what's next?" Ruby inquired, looking up at the glowing ball of light that was View

View flew over to his collection, grabbing a specific tape before returning

"Next" the ball of light said "is a tale of Jaune as a member of the Grimm queens inner circle."

View dropped the tape and flew over to a wall, the very same one watts come through

"Where are you going?" Weiss asked "I thought we were watching the film?"

"We will" view said "but first, there is someone I need to add, as much as I don't want to."

A beam of light flew out of Views face and connected with the wall, revealing a bright wall of light.

From that light stepped a women, a women that caused quite the ruckus as soon as she entered.

The women was fairly tall, with long flowing white hair going down to her middle back area. Her skin was a sickly whitish/grey, and her eyes were a bright harsh red.

Salem, queen of the Grimm, had returned

Qrow quickly jumped up and grabbed a nearby empty bottle, breaking it on the side of his seat and holding it forward.

Salem only offered an amused smirk in return

Ozpin sat in his seat, his grip on his cane growing more and more hard.

Watts and cinder quickly fell to one knee, lowering there heads

"My queen!" Cinder greeted "You have returned to us!"

Salem regarded her follower for a few moments

"I have" she said "It is nice to be back, after I was so suddenly removed"

Her gaze turned to view, who was completely unaffected.

"Know your place" is all he said

The hunters and huntresses were all on edge at the sight, whether they knew what they were looking at or not.

"What are you?" Coco asked, a hand on her partner who was shaking

Salems attention turned to the students, who shivered under her glance

"I see Ozpin has not stopped recruiting the young into his war, never change my dear, never change"

She walked over to her subordinates who all moved slightly away from her as she took her seat

No more words were said as View began the movie

The land of darkness, not a pleasant place, something that was made very obvious from just the name alone.

It was the birthplace of the Grimm, where every Grimm was born, through a series of strange black puddles. From ursa to deathstalkers, every Grimm came from this place.

Blake's eyes widened slightly

"So that's how Grimm are born" she said "well born isn't the right word, but still"

"It's so, unnatural" Weiss said

"Well all things Grimm are unnatural, it's reasonable to think that their birth wouldn't be any different"Blake countered

Weiss nodded "I supposed that makes sense"

That fact alone made this place completely uninhabitable, yet not far from the puddles stood a castle.