Codename: Washington

Ruby: so. What's next?
View: this is a different take on your remnant.
Qrow: what's that supposed to mean?
View: you'll see.
The director of the people with aura correction center.

Dear professor ozpin
Yang: the people with aura correction center. What's that?
Blake: it's a place for criminals with auras and semblances.
Weiss: then why is he writing to professor Ozpin?

I feel I should show my upmost concern in your idea to bring your first year students here in a field trip. This is a place for aura empowered criminals, and the children could be influenced or used in an escape. But if you really wish to go through with this, then I cannot stop you.
Sincerely
Dr Leonard church.

Summer: ozpin. Why would you bring Kids to a prison? I prison for aura people!?
Ozpin: the other me must want them to see these criminals. Maybe to study them if they ever escape.
Tai: whoever's running it seems like a. Capable person, he is a doctor.
Ozpin smiles as he reads the note. He knew Leonard cared. But his mission was far more important, the students needed to see these criminals as to not be afraid of them. They are locked up and will forever be. After all, there hadn't been a breakout yet. Well a successful one.
Ozpin: ah, that's my plan. To show the students the criminal in there weakest state.
Pyyhra: not a successful one. What's that supposed to mean?
Roman: so guy tried to escape, and go gunned down.
Ruby: but how, he would have had aura!!
Roman: probably aura piercing rounds, to discourage people from leaving.
PA: all prisoners out of your cells and to the courtyard! We got beacon students incoming!
The view switches to a camera as all sorts of people come out some large and muscular, some small and looking around crazy. Some with scars and tattoos, some with muzzles on and handcuffs. They all move single file to the courtyard.
Guard: all prisoners accounted for, except one.
Dr (this is leanord church, I just can't write that every time): well get him out!!
Guard: but sir, it's him!
Dr: I don't care! If ozpin sees this he'll freak! Go now!
Head Guard: yes sir! Come on ladies!
Nora: who's him? And what's this got to do with fearless leader?
Mercury: maybe if your quite you'll see!
Ozpin and his all the first year students are seen walking around the prison, and into the watch deck for the courtyard.
Dr:and here is where the prisoners all are now, so you can get an uninterrupted view of the prison.
The head guard comes over
Head guard: sir, we can't get him out.
Dr: what!? Try again!!
Opzin: who's him?
Dr: take care of it!
The guard nodes his head and leaves.
This worlds team rwby and JNPR are seen walking by. But instead of Jaune it's his sister Jane again.
Opzin: I'm sure my students want to see this 'him'. He sound like a dangerous criminal.
Dr: if only. Come on follow me.
Saphron: did Jane do something to Jaune in this universe to? If so she's gonna get a real beating!
View: no, Jaune arc went missing at 12 years old. That was 6 years ago.
Juniper: no! My boy!
The group comes out to a one way glass, and the doctor pushes a button as the glass clears away. There sitting on the ground is a boy about 18 years old. He has blond hair and bright blue eyes. But what drew most people in were his scars. He had scars all around his arms, like slash marks. And at the base of his neck he had a large slash, they branches into spider web like scars going down his back till his shirt covered them.
Dr: this is 'him'. His real name is Jaune arc, but he goes by Washington.
Ruby: jaunes a criminal? What'd he do?
Goodwitch: whasington? What's that mean?
Jane: Jaune?
Dr: your an arc?
Jane nods her head
Dr: I'm so sorry.
4 guards walk in
Guard1: you know the drill, into the courtyard!
Jaune does nothing at the guards so-round him. But when one reaches for him. He grabs his wrist and flips him onto the ground. The second attempt or fir at him, but finds his gun unloaded. He looks at Jaune to find him having his clip. He then kicked the guard in the stomach, and stomps onto his chest. The 3 and 4 come at him with stun battons. But Jaune grabs a knife from one of the fallen guards and throws it at the 3rd. It hits him in the should causing him to drop his stun Batton. Jaune grabs it and hits the 4th guard with it. He doubles over in pain as his mouth begins to foam. The guard passes out. Jaune casually sits back down.
Emerald: he beat 4 guards who were armed, with no weapon aura or semblance!
Velvet: this Jaune is strong.
Jane runs into the cell, ignoring her friends protests.
Jane: Jaune?
Jaune looks at Jane. As she begins to cry.
Jaune: Jane?
They run at each other and hug.
Summer: they love each other. A good sibling reunion.
Ozpin: what is Jaune in for?
Dr: nothing. He's completely innocent.
Opzin: then why is he here?
Dr: he doesn't want to leave.
Roman: ah yes. At first you hate the walls of prison. Then you get used to them. Eventually you begin to rely on them, you don't remember a world without them.
( who gets the reference?)
Jane: Jaune. We miss you! Mom and dad they miss you!!
Jaune: I missed you too.
Ozpin walks in.
Ozpin: Washington is it?
Jaune: yes sir.
Ozpin: and why is that?
Jaune looks at Dr through the glass, he shakes his head.
Jaune: I can tell you later.
Opzin: of course. How would you like to join my school?
Coco: that was fast
Qrow: you wouldn't actually do that right oz?
He doesn't respond.
Jaune: why me sir?
Ozpin: I've seen you fight. We could use your skill in my school.
Jaune looks at Jane, who is still clinging to him.
Jaune: I'll go.
Opzin: Great! You'll come back in the bulkhead with us.
Jaune: can I get my gear?
Ozpin: gear?
Ruby's eyes light up
Ruby: he has armor!
The scene shifts to outside the armory. Jaune puts a helmet on and the camera pans out. Jaune is wearing gray armor with yellow shoulder pieces and part of his head piece. (Picture at top of story) the scene shifts to the inside view of his hud. Where Jaune puts some sort of chip into the back of his Helmet. And a message shows up.
Epsilon unit coming online

Epsilon: we back bitches!