Fallen kingdom

Please watch the video above before continuing

This is a Dream smp animation that I found really awesome. And I'll do the Sadist ones later, rn I'm gonna do this one. The video is above. Now this may not be my best, or most popular one, but trust me, this was make with pure passion. So please for. Expect this to be amazing, I simply did this for fun, and nothing else. Some of you may not like it, heck most of you may hate it. But that's fine, as I said. This is made with pure passion, and nothing else.

Characters:
Wilbur: Yang
Tommy: ruby

tubbo: Blake

Eret: Neptune
Niki: Weiss
Dream: Jaune
Technoblade: Ren
Fundy: Sun
Jschlatt: Opzin
Philza: Tai

A small note before we start: read every (oooh oooh oooh oooh) like you would hear it in the beginning of Fallen kingdom.

View flew around, grabbing the next video and getting ready to place it in.

View: this is a music-oriented one, while you may not understand everything. You will learn in time.

The majority of the audience nodded, while some really didn't care as the video started.

The video opened up on Yang and ruby standing on a hill overlooking a city with giant black walls. Yang stood up, she was wearing a blue, black, white, and red suit. She looked off at the burning city and began to sing

Yang: my L'manberg, my L'manberg, my L'manberg, ruby.

Ruby stepped up from behind her and began to sing alongside her.

Ruby: My L'maaaaa-

Yang finished the verse

Yang: Berg.

Blake: yang, I didn't know you could sing.

Yang blushed slightly, embarrassed that everyone had just heard her sing

Yang: I can't!

Ruby: we look so cool!

Ooooh, ooooh oooh, ooooh ooooh ooooh

The camera pans around the giant city, stopping at some houses and finally a stage with a man standing on it. This man, now identified as ozpin, pointed at ruby and yang from his podium.

Ozpin: my first decree, as president of L'manberg. The emperor! Of this great nation!

Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh

Opzin: is To revoke! The citizenship of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao long!

Summer: Opzin? Why would you-

Ozpin cut her off

Ozpin: we will see.

The audience all tuned on those two, one pulling out a crossbow and shooting yang in the back as she reached out for her sister.

Ooooh oooh oooh oooh

Tai stood up in a fit

Tai: how dare they?!

Summer also stood up

Summer: how could Opzin allow this?

View flew down

View: this is a different Ozpin, with completely different motivations.

Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh

Ozpin: I looked every citizen of L'manberg in the eye and I said

Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh