Does whatever a spider can

View: now the first universe we will be watching is the MCU. Or marvel cinematic universe. Let's begin!!!
A ship was flying through the air and seemed to be crashing. A man in a vulture suit flew up to a man in a red and blue suit
Vulture: come on kid, it's over!! Prepare to die!!
He fires a laser and the suit man jumped over it as the plane crashed.
Vulture: die spider man!!
The newly named Spider-Man jumped up and fired some web thing at the vulture
Cinder: wait a minute I recognize that voice!!
Roman: it's me!!!
View: yes Roman is the villain known as vulture. And Jaune is the hero known as spider man!!
Ruby: JUANES A SUPER HERO!!
In another room with jauen
Jauen: IM A SUPER HERO??
Back with the others
Spider man flings around  and lands punches and kicks on vultures back.
Spider-Man: what's wrong vultchy? Can't kill a little old spider like me??
Vulture: AAAAAAH!!!
Spider man continues to web filter down until he is complete stuck.
Spider man: it's over
Spider starts to walk away when he suddenly stops
Spider man: oh god
He barley dodges  a cat thrown at him.
Vulture: it's not over till I say it's over!!!!
He then fires a beam out of his cannons den it hits Spider-Man's side launching him into a building, it then collapses on him.
Pyhrra: JUANE!!!
Nora: FEARLESS LEADER!! 
Nora and  pyhrra begin to cry. Follows by ruby
Ruby: no jauen!! Your supposed to survive!!!
Both teams begin to sob. Ozpin and glynda look down at losing a student, even if he is a alternate version of one, the entire group (minus the villains) are saddened, until....

Spider man: Aaaaaaa!!
Spider man lightly lifts some of the rubble up, showing Jaunes  beaten and bruised face.
Nora: HES ALIVE!!!
Pyhrra: I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU JAUEN!!
Weiss: thank god!!
Yang: what was that Weiss? Thought you hated juane?
Weiss begins to blush,
Weiss: I do!!
??: that's not very nice!!
Everyone turns around to see velvet and coco.
Coco: we are already filled in!! Let's see jauen kick some butt!!
Spider man tries to lift the rubble further, but the weight is too much
Spider man: HELP!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP! IM DOWN HERE AND IM STUCK!! HELP!!
At this moment everyone realizes something. The jauen is this universe is no more than 17!!! A boy younger then anyone in the room doing all these thing!!
Winter: I have seen this before. When I have to go help civilians trapped under rubble. But to drop heavy, and they are trapped until death.
Ozpin:  a truly gruesome way to die
Qrow: you said it
Everyone is saddened by the thought of losing jauen, for reals his time. Some even start to cry ( cough ruby Nora pyhrra cough).
Spider man: I'm all alone
Spider man: I'm nothing without that suit
Pyhrra: come on jauen!! Don't think like that fight!!
Spider man: but I'm spider man!!! I can do this!!
He slowly starts to lift the ruble and is screaming in pain. But keeps on going and going and going till he lifts the rubble off!!! He stands up to see vulture trying to fly away
Spider man: not today!!!
Nora l: YEAH JUANE!!!
Velvet: I BELIVE IN YOU!!
Yang: come on vomit boy!!
He pulls vulture out of the air and throws him tot he ground. Vulture tries to fire his blaster but he webs it making it useless.
Spider man: it's over
He then punches vulture in the head, knocking him out.
The scene ends.
View: any questions??
Velvet: so what happens after?
View: well he continues to fight crime and eventually joins a team to save the universe!!
Blake: and the vulture guy?
View: oh he was sent to jail.
And in an alternate universes

Caboose: that's pretty neat

As you could  tell this was an altered fight seen from Spider-Man homecoming. Look out for the next chapter!! Remover to check the table of contents to find a specific chapter!!