All it takes is a simple reaction

Ruby: what's next?
View: prepare yourselfs.
Yang: what do you mean! Last time you said that we watched the Vader one! What's on!
View: please, just watch.
Jaune arc was sitting on the roof with a small knife in his hand. He lifted his sleeve of his sweatshirt up to reveal tons of gruesome scars, littering his wrist and for arms. Jaune slides the knife across his arm, making a small cut. At first his aura came up to fix it, But retreated as soon as it came. Jaune grimaced slightly as his blood ran down his arm. He pulled his other sleeve up, and does the same.
Pyyhra: Jaune...
Pyyhra an Ruby are in tears.
Nora: why is Jaune Jaune doing this?
Ren: I trust that he has a good reason to.
Jauen black and broken aura again attempts to go and heal him. But retreats again.
Weiss: his aura....
yang: wasn't it white? Why is it black! And all cracked!
Jaune still remembers the day this began. He had told Pyyhra about his transcripts. And pyyhra told everyone else. They hated him, and soon they told the whole school. Jaune was an outcast, he slept on the roof, he ate on the roof. He practically did everything on the roof. But he still had classes, and those were the worst times. His former friends would bully him, and combat class was just an excuse  for people to beat him up.
Everyone's eyes widen.
Pyyhra: he trusted us.....
goodwitch: opzin?
Opzin stays silent. Looking at the screen intently.
Jaune smiled slightly. It felt good. His blood running down his arms. But it was almost morning. He needed to get to class. Getting Jaune grabbed the into clothes that didn't have burn or sword marks on them. And went down to class.
Qrow: the kids got to be really depressed if he enjoys that.
Raven: he's being a weakling if you ask me
Yang: good things no one did.
On his way to class people shouted insults and slurs at Jaune.
Grimm bait
Useless
Pathetic
Embasisment
Jaune tried to ignore the voices. But to no avail.
Juniper: son...
juniper was in tears. Her son was hurting himself!
Jaune day down in the back of class. He only had 2 classes today, which was good. But they were Grimm studies and combat class. Grimm studies was fine, he would just have to endure ports lectures. But combat class was not fine. Goodwitch would call on him to fight Cardin. Then fight someone else.
Jaune: I guess to deserve it....
Saphron: no Jaune you don't!
Neptune: yay buddy! We're here for you!
Coco: he can't here you idiots.
Velvet: coco be nice.
Ports lectures felt like a century. But when there ended Jaune was filled with an immense sense of dread. For he had combat class next. Jaune as usual sat in the back of the arena and waited for class to start. And as usually everyone came in chatting and laughing. Not even batting an eye at him.
Goodwitch: silence! Now the first match of today is Jaune arc vs ruby rose.
Jaune: great.
Opzin is still staring intently at the screen.
Tai; Oz?
Ruby: I don't wanna fight Jaune!
Ruby's aura appears. Her usual  red color. But where jaunes white aura would normally show up. Is a black aura, with cracks going down and along it. It's also pulsing dangerously, as if contained.
Opzins eyes widen at this new revaluation.
Qrow: Oz, your seeing what I'm seeing right? 
Ozpin nods his head
Ironwood: what is it?
Opzin: the last student to have the aura color, was the only student in the history of beacon to commit suicide.....
Goodwitch: mr arc? What is that!
Jaune: it's my aura.
Goodwitch: are you okay mr arc?
Jaune nods and prepares for battle. Ruby pulls her scythe out, doing the same. Ruby attacks relentlessly. Slicing and slashing at Jaune. Who just blocks and dodges. But eventually she knocks jaunes shield out  of his hand, and swings at his chest. Her weapons catches Jaune hoody, pulling it down and tearing it. Ruby's eyes widen and so does the rest of the people in the arena. Even Goodwitch has to suppress a sob while looking at the chest of Jaune arc. His chest has scars littering his body, some cris crosses like an X. Some are still red and agitated. Some are even still bleeding. Jaune has burn marks all over his sides. There Doesn't seem to be an inch of skin without a scar.
The students eyes widen. With most of them begging to cry.
Ruby: Jaune I'm sorry!
Ruby sobs into yangs chest. Who is also crying. That was so many scars!
But quickly Jaune black aura covered him up. And Jaune looked around, seeing all the horrified faces of his classmates and runs for the exit.

Scene end