✾𝟳𝟵✾

Kanao unsheathed her blade and cut the arm, the demon growled and hid back into his water portal, as it disappeared

Kanao unsheathed her blade and cut the arm, the demon growled and hid back into his water portal, as it disappeared. "Where did it go?" Kanao mumbled. Y/n's eyes quickly travelled to the bottom of their feet. "Under us! Jump!" Y/n exclaimed as Kanao and Y/n quickly jumped, a gushing water portal opened as the orange demon leaped out of the water portal, as he reached for Y/n, but it was no use, she was too high up. 

The orange-haired demon screamed in anger as it's hand grew 2x longer as it grabbed Y/n's legs and dragged it towards the demon, but Kanao grabbed Y/n's arm. "Don't let go!" Kanao exclaimed, but she was only ending up being slowly dragged down. "Kanao-san! Let go of me!" Y/n exclaimed. "No!" she shouted back.

 "You're going to go down with us, save yourself!" 

Y/n pushed Kanao away as Kanao lost grip on Y/n, her purple eyes widened as everything in Kanao's point of view had turned into slow motion. "Wait for me, Kanao-san!" Y/n exclaimed before she was dragged inside the pool of gushing water. Kanao let out a scream as she desperately reached for the portal, but it shut. She looked into the distance, as her eyes were wide and she entered a state of shock. 

Y/n slowly fluttered her eyes open, as she squinted at her surroundings. Bubbles floated in front of her as she looked around at the green surroundings. 'Where am I? Am I in a swamp?' she thought before blinking at her surroundings. "You two can have her, I want the one with the purple eyes," the demon said with a careless tone in her voice. 

Two demons emerged into Y/n's view. They seem to be siblings, twins, to be exact. The demons have mahogany-colored hair with beady sapphire eyes.  Y/n floated in the water as she gripped on to the tsuka of her blade. She glared fiercely with her expressive e/c eyes. 'I won't let that orange-haired demon touch my sister!' she thought loudly. 

The red haired demons rushed towards Y/n. 'Flower breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanagoromo!' she thought as she flipped in the water smoothly, the attack twisted gracefully, hitting the demons as it threw them both back. The twins felt rage burning in their hearts before the demons started screaming loudly as powerful vibrations started to form and threw Y/n way far back, she shut her eyes as she gripped on to her sword tightly, flying backwards in the water.