✾𝟴𝟬✾

tw : blood, injections 

"You will meet your doom now, pesky little girl, and I will meet my victory!" the Lower Moon shouted as she laughed maniacally. 'What am I going to do?' Y/n thought, panic started to fill her slowly as she glanced at her snapped blade before gazing at the humongous serpent. 

She sighed deeply, sweat of nervousness formed as it dropped down her face. The serpent hissed at the small girl and flames burst from its mouth as Y/n jumped and leaped away. Y/n started running away in a fast speed as the serpent followed her, as it opened its mouth, aiming to consume the small girl, but the girl leaped and jumped away from the incoming attack. She landed on the ground as the serpent's fangs dug on the ground, the ground cracked, as it glowed bright red. 

Y/n's features were shown with bright red light. 'Why.. does it feel so hot on the ground...?' she thought to herself before her e/c eyes widened and she jumped into the air as an enormous fire bursted through the cracks. The demon growled as she stretched the pattern of thin ropes that burned bright red in her grasp. 

The serpent's fangs dug deeper into the land as Y/n landed on one of the trees, staring at the serpent with wide eyes. Thinking on how to destroy it. The serpent crushed a chunk of the ground and the serpent raised it's body high, as it spat the chunk at Y/n. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow plum," she mumbled as she released several sword slashes that deflected the incoming attack. 

She jumped and leaped towards the giant serpent. "Flower Breathing, Sixth form, Waterfall Of Peace!" she exclaimed as her broken sword created a gargantuan wave filled with flowers appeared from her sword as she gripped on the her sword, a gargantuan gushing waterfall fell on to the snake, as it killed the fire. The serpent hissed greatly. 

The Lower Moon Demon growled as she pulled the threads, trying to make the blazing serpent do something, but it couldn't as the burning ropes she used to control the serpent died out. The demon's eyes widened. "What?" she said to herself in shock. 

As the broken blade hit the ropes and she dragged the serpent down, going around, making sure she cut it from top to bottom. The giant ropes that formed the serpent fell on to the ground disgracefully, the waterfall still gushed, before it bursted. Y/n leaped out. Her face was raged as she flew towards the demon.