Chapter 76

A/N: Sorry it's late x

I walked further into the room, she was making my dick throb already. Fucking hell! There was a large sofa and no less than three cameras on tripods. One pointing at a chair in the middle of the room.

"Wow. Mila! Fuck. What's..." Yep, no words.

"You got my message then?" She put her wineglass complete with lipstick marks on the side table and slowly uncrossed her legs before walking over to me. My heart was beating in my chest so fast and my mouth was dry. I needed to get my shit together, I just wanted to touch her so badly. That body, that ass, that outfit that screamed 'fuck me harder' all culminated in my rock hard dick threatening to blow at any minute.

I nodded, still unsure as to which direction she wanted this to go. I took the antacids out of my jacket pocket and threw them on a dark wooden cabinet before taking my jacket off, leaving my jeans and a tight light blue t-shirt.

"So I haven't been completely honest with you baby...."

Oh she was going to get punished. She took me by the hand and led me to the centre of the room.

One of the cameras moved - motion sensor. Oh my god! She used my distraction and pushed me into the chair, clearly she had a plan so mine was to just go with it.

"I wasn't working today. I'm sorry I lied but I have outstanding.... Let's say outstanding insurance to take care of that I need your help with."

"Insurance? Ohhhurgh fuck!" I shamelessly groaned as she straddled me. My hands settled on her waist while she circled those hips giving me the most amazing lap dance - no music required.

"Mmmhmmm part of the deal I made with that money grabbing whore." She was dry humping me now, hard. My cock was so uncomfortable stretching against my jeans but I also never wanted her to stop. "I need a tape of us, just for insurance and I thought after I let you down last night, you'd want to help me out today."

"Fuck yes! Whatever you need baby."

She kissed me hot and hard, her tongue snaking in her mouth before pulling away and giving me that smirk. Slowly climbing off me she knelt between my legs, undoing the button on my jeans and sliding them down along with my boxers.

"I need you to use me baby. Use me however you want." She placed little kisses all along my thighs, ignoring my cock that was standing firm and proud. "Let me say sorry for last night and thank you for this morning."

"You've got nothing to say thank you for." I panted, waiting for her lips to travel further towards my dick. Waiting with anticipation for what I needed.

"Oh your wrong Papi. You've been so good to us." She got off her knees and I tried to hide my disappointment. Straddling me again she licked her hand and pumped my dick twice making me throw my head back. She took my dick and placed it under the fabric of her thong, I could feel her warm, wet pussy and it drove me crazy, I put my hands on her hips to try and direct the friction but she wasn't having any of it.

She started circling, her wetness against my hard shaft, kept in place by her thong, her hands on my shoulders while she kissed my neck.

"You've been so open and honest with me."

Fuck she's making me feel really guilty. I briefly left my body but don't think she noticed as she ran her tongue over my skin, gently nipping at my ear lobe as she rubbed our bodies together.

"Communicating and telling me how you feel. Oh fuck babe, you feel so good on my clit."

Yes Y/NN focus on her clit, not your raging guilt. I couldn't ruin this. I wouldn't ruin this.