Chapter Eight

Sighing, overcome with lust and exhaustion I took the full condom off my dick, tied it in a knot and threw it in the corner of the room. Mila hadn't moved, she was still leaning against the glass with her eyes shut, her cum covered thighs supporting her trembling legs.

Begrudgingly I took her by the arm and placed it round my neck so I could carry her spent body to the bedroom. Her soft lips pressed against my chest but she didn't open her eyes once. I led her on the bed and walked away before doing something stupid like plant soft kisses all over her face while she recovered.

"I er, I need a shower." Okay, I know it was childish payback but I didn't know what else to do. My mind was swimming, my dick was limp and my entire body exhausted. Grabbing my phone and a towel I didn't look at her or excuse myself, I quietly shut the door and turned the shower on. Putting the lid down I sat on the toilet and tried to collect my thoughts. What the fuck was I feeling exactly? Anger, jealousy, want, ownership? All of the above?

Why did it effect me so much when she'd walked away earlier? Does she feel the same way now I've done it to her?

Fuck man! This dirty weekend has turned into the weekend of all mind fucks. Why does she have such an impact on me?

My phone lit up. Three missed calls and a text, clicking it open I saw the message from Bryant my publicist.

B: Heads up would have been nice but way to go man she has fans, your making my job easy for me!

What the fuck? Thankfully there was a link at the bottom, Twitter, oh joy! She'd posted the picture of us. To be fair you'd have no idea that I'd previously just cum on her face then made her orgasm with a vibrator. I looked good in full on workout mode (no hint of a boner, thank god), she looked incredibly put together and sexy. The caption though, Jesus, if I was Shaun I'd be shitting a brick right about now.

No one else I'd rather do this with. So much 💕 for Y/N Y/LN right now 🏀

There's no way she wouldn't get in trouble for this. What the fuck was she trying to tell me? One minute she's pulling me in and the next I feel like I'm being pushed away. Maybe I'm being too sensitive, looking for things that aren't even there, I barely know her for fucks sake.

Jesus Christ I'm trending on Twitter. I stepped under the scalding water and hung my head, this is why we keep our head in the game and our dick in our pants Y/LN! Here I am, chasing 12% when it'll turn out all I've actually managed to do is drop 12%, maybe even more. Is it really the percentage that's getting to me or the fact that I like this girl. What am I really chasing here? What do I want? I have so many questions!

I'd stalled enough in the shower, my fingertips were beginning to get crinkly so I dried up and put clean boxers on before I left the bathroom, hoping she was asleep so I wouldn't have to engage my brain and work out exactly how I was feeling. She had her back to me and didn't stir so I assumed it was safe. I didn't want to delve into our unspoken argument, I'd rather try and forget about it, enjoy the rest of the weekend and then try to work on forgetting about her. I'd come to the conclusion that was the safest bet and the one that made my brain ache less.

I crept over and edged onto my side of the bed, wether the sudden pressure of my body disturbed her, I don't know but she turned over to face me as soon as my head hit the pillow.

"Hey." She breathed. One single strand of hair fell over her eyebrow, she smiled at me for about five seconds before her face became neutral. She was completely beautiful, my breath got caught in my throat as I tried to speak.

Ok, ok calm down! You had a plan, what the fuck was your plan again? Oh just fucking give up and go with it!

"H-hey." I stuttered embarrassingly. I raised my head up to the ceiling and pinched the bridge of my noise, frustrated at my twatish behaviour around her.