Chapter 78

"No baby, don't go. Stay with me." I held her tight. She was led flat against my chest, her hair falling round my body, our legs entwined as my fingers trailed the skin on her back. We'd been led like this, on the sofa completely naked for hours possibly, I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I never wanted to move.

"I have to get up Y/NN. I'll fall asleep if I don't move now."

"You can sleep, I've got you." I said sincerely, kissing the top of her head.

She put her weight on her arms and looked up at me.

"You think we're done Papi? I have you all to myself for one night. Neither of us will be sleeping, thank you."

"Damn Mila." My hands flew to her ass, bouncing that firm flesh up and down.

"Easy baby, first I need a drink and a shower." She pecked my lips and gracefully removed herself from our embrace. I watched as she walked to the cabinet and opened the drawer again. Once I'd sat up and stretched she was back in front of me, holding a letter.

"This is for you, I'm just going to freshen up and I'll be right back." She kissed my forehead and walked away. Fuck how I loved to watch her walk away from me.

I couldn't stop smiling. She'd made everything so amazing, I just took a moment to fully enjoy it. Looking down at the envelope my heart fluttered with anticipation.

It needn't have bothered, I had no idea what I was looking at and now started to worry.

Loads of numbers stated back at me with the words 'probability of grandparentage - 99.99998%'

What the fuck does that mean?

"Baby?!" I was still scratching my head as I followed the sounds of the shower down the corridor.

"Are you pleased?" She asked from inside the glass shower frame.

"I guess, I.... Babe, I have no idea what this is."

She smiled then reached for the shampoo. I tried not to look at her tits while she massaged her scalp with both hands.

"I knew you'd never ask but I wanted you to have no doubts about this so once Emma was born... you were out with Mike and Louise was there..."

I was trying to concentrate but the water running down every crevice of her body was so distracting. She had her eyes closed and stood directly under the running water but smiled when she heard me open the shower door.

"The kids got my chin babe. My mothers chin. I already know she's mine."

"I know." She placed both her arms around my neck, sliding against my skin when she finally opened her eyes. "And I love you for that but this way its in black and white. No doubts. Ever. The results came this morning."

"Aaah that explains you running away with the mail." I spun us around under the water and grabbed the soap, creating a lather I was pleasantly surprised when she started running her hands all over my body. It's only right that I reciprocate.

I'll never get over how soft her skin was, how her curves felt under my hands, those small whimpers she made when she felt good. Fuck!

"I want you baby."

"I know Papi, I can feel it."

I picked her up and pushed her against the cold tiled wall, she wrapped her legs around my waist so tight I didn't have to hold onto her while we kissed passionately.

"Fuck me like this Y/NN. Show me how you would've had me the day we met before we were interrupted."

I smiled while kissing her neck, repositioning my wife in my arms.