Chapter Forty

I woke up to the sound of her spooning Nutella out of the jar, I peeked one eye open. She was sat cross legged on the bed staring at me.

"Your up, yay!"

"Mila, you woke me up at four to do a munch run."

"I know, I'm sorry baby. I was gonna wake you up with a blowie to say thank you but I got distracted."

"Then put the chocolate down, I'm ready for you beautiful." My morning wood was on form, I pulled the duvet back to demonstrate this to her. Mila's eyes went wide for a split second, she moved to lean over me and my dick twitched. Grabbing a strawberry off the side she sat back down and smirked.

"Your such a fucking tease!"

"I'm hungry!"

"Then nosh on this a little bit baby, it's missed you."

"Your disgusting." She laughed and threw the strawberry stalk at me. I gave a big pout and went to get out of bed, I had a feeling a cold shower might be necessary while I prepared myself to see my family.

As soon as my feet planted the floor however, she pulled me back and pushed me onto the bed. Straddling me she continued to eat the fruit off the side.

"Let me go woman, we've got a bit of a drive ahead of us and I know you, if you wanted my cock you would've taken it by now."

"You know me too well babe. I'm sorry I'm just nervous for today and you fucked me really hard yesterday so I'm just taking some time."

"Would you like to take that time on your back so I can go down on you?"

"Nah I'll wait till you can 69 me." She thrust her hips, knowing exactly what that would do to my dick. In retaliation I began tickling her until we ended up wound together, lips inseparable as my hands wandered over her body. My daughter kicked me, they were ganging up on me already.

"That's hilarious." She said, sitting up to see my shocked reaction.

"I expected to be cockblocked by you kid but not already!" I told Mila's stomach in my scolding voice.

"Come here you idiot." She pulled me up and into her so my head rested on her breast as she played with my hair. I was so comfortable and could feel my eyes getting heavy. "Y/NN, that lanky shit from the Knicks, he was saying stuff about me wasn't he?"

"Yes Mila, the guys a douche."

"What sort of things did he say?"

"Why do this to yourself? It's smack talk baby it's meant to sting. Don't worry about it, I wasn't prepared but now I am, I'll find some way to deal with it."

"I think Mac and Abruzi were prepared."

"How do you mean?"

"Just all that stuff at practice." She kissed me on the forehead. "I think they knew and tried to push you to a point where you'd snap so you didn't in the game."

"I would've done if it wasn't for Mac. If they did do it to teach me a lesson it worked, I have the utmost respect for the captain now."

"You wanna look at the pictures and see what our coming out reception was?"

"Eurggghh! I don't give a shit what anyone thinks."

"Oh come on!" She took her phone off the side. "Look at us, damn we look good. I look a bit fat though."

"No you don't! You can only tell your pregnant if your looking for it." I lied.

There were a few pictures, some that had been taken when I thought we were safe which pissed me off. It wasn't Jimmy's fault though, probably some nosey customer and funnily enough it was my favourite picture of all of them. There were a couple of us individually at the game, Mila so involved with the crowd, having the best reactions on her face and one where she was looking at something with awe in her eyes. I was hoping it was me but let's be honest, with her appetite at the moment it was probably someone else's hotdog she was looking at.