Chapter 79

I woke up sore in the most amazing way, sure the scratches on my back itch and every muscle in my body feels like it was thoroughly used last night but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I got up early and made her coffee and breakfast, she deserved it. She also thanked me for it. Twice.

We put some music on while we tidied around and just laughed all morning. It's been so nice, so needed. Just some alone time. I sat here watching tv while she finished up with the packing.

"Are you sure you've got everything?"

"I didn't bring anything, remember?" I switched the tv off and turned to her "Damn Mami!"

She wore a tiny, tight black dress that clung to her body. Her hair up but loose, almost messy, framing those gold hopped earrings. Stealing the show was obviously that cleavage, those breasts threatening to overflow the confines of her dress with every movement. Those heels, toned legs leading up to that thicc, thicc ass. Fuck!

"Stop looking at me like that. We have to go. I miss my baby."

"Way to smack me back down to reality. Still though Camz, fuck!" I sidled up to her. She allowed my hands to roam briefly as I pushed my over used, semi hard cock against her.

"You like my dress?" She asked, tilting her head so I could suck on her neck.

"I like the whole fucking package babe." I ran my hand over her ass before undoing the button on my jeans.

"You gotta stop."

"But you've made Papi so fucking hard." I had both her tits in my hands as I pushed my body up against her.

"We're already late." She sighed, moaning slightly as I ran my tongue up her neck.

"Then what's another half hour?"

"Y/NN! Our child is waiting for us and you need to take my bags to the car." She wriggled out of my grip, pulled me towards her by my jeans then did my button up. Bitch!

"Fucking little tease." I mumbled under my breath while I bent down and picked up all the bags, my dick uncomfortably straining against my jeans.

"I heard that!" She shouted behind her, her heels clacking against the wooden floor as she exited the room.

I struggled under the weight of all the surplus stuff she had brought with her, finally managing to make it to the front door and there she stood, sexy as fuck, completing the final touches to her make up in the mirror.

"Plenty of time for touch ups eh babe." I said bitterly, glancing at her as I waddled past and set the bags down by the door.

"Sulking is not a good look Y/NN."

"Neither is walking around with a massive boner Camila!"

"We're late going home to our baby, I don't know what your angry at me for, I'm not the keeper of time!" She rubbed her lips together, evenly spreading the lipstick she'd just applied.

"The keeper of time?" I laughed, causing a little smile to spread on her face but she shook it off as quickly as it appeared. I stood behind her in the mirror so she could see my reflection. "Maybe your not the keeper of time Cams but your the keeper of that body. What exactly did you think would happen when you walked out here in that dress?"

"I just wanted to know if you liked it." She turned to face me, smiling innocently.

I held her face, rubbing my thumb over her bottom lip.

"It's a very tight, slutty, little black dress." I said quietly, watching her chest begin to rise quicker. "You knew I'd like it. You knew I'd wanna bend you over and fuck you in it. You knew I'd want to make you my whore in that dress and then you just walk off. Complaining that I called you a tease when you and I both know, that's exactly how your behaving."