Chapter Five

It didn't hit at the airport, boarding or in the bar, if it had I may have turned around. It hit me when flying through the clouds that this whole thing was ridiculous! I'd let her have all control and now I had no idea what I was walking into, I didn't even know where I was staying. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Excuse me, can I grab a whiskey? Two please."

"No problem." The air hostess replied, she had nice legs which made me think about my whore and a sinking feeling formed in the pit of my stomach.

I'd been so excited to see her, I hadn't really thought this through. When I talk to her or text, all my common sense seems to fly out the window and I can only think with my dick. It's dangerous, Camila is dangerous.

"Here you go. By the way, great game this week." She placed the drinks on my tray in such a way I could see right down her top. Since that weekend with Mila, I had sex on the brain.

"Thanks, I didn't play as well as the game before though."

"Against the Celtics? That was impressive but you'd never be able to play like that every week."

"Watch me." I raised my eyebrows at her suggestively and she became flustered, she ran her hand through her hair and it may have been my imagination but I'm sure her thighs clenched underneath her tight skirt.

"This is very unprofessional but is there any chance I can trade my number for your autograph?" As sexy as she was, she couldn't hide the blush that crept over her face.

"Sounds like I get the better end of this trade." I took a pen out of my bag and scrawled my name on a napkin. She took it from me and I gave her my phone, staring at her tits while she punched her number in.

"Not if you text me. I've got to get back. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with."

As she walked away, I checked out her ass. Nowhere near as prominent as Mila's but damn!

Trying not to let myself get carried away I sat back and flicked through my phone. I never checked the celebrity news or ploughed through Camila's social media because I didn't feel like it was the person I knew staring back at me. All the articles seemed to be on her and her boyfriend anyway, not about how great she is or her music, what the fuck was that about? You type in Camila Cabello and he appears everywhere, it's a joke.

I prefer to look at the images she'd chosen to send me, most of them were pretty suggestive but a few were sweet. I tried not to look at those ones because they caused some form of feeling inside of me I couldn't explain nor did I want to dwell on.

Once landed, I was picked up by a guy in a nice car who had come found me, he drove me to a hotel which I presumed she had organised.

My Hoe👅💦: Check in baby (just go with it) and I'll meet you in the room. Can't wait to see you so hurry up!

Trying to remind myself she wasn't desperate to see me, she was desperate to see my cock, I rolled my luggage to the welcome desk.

"Hey, I'm thinking I'll have a reservation under Y/LN but I'm not sure exactly."

"No it's right here, Y/N Y/LN booked for the endurance weekend with Camila Cabello?"

Endurance weekend? What the fuck has she done?

"Yeah, sure." I said, playing along as I had been told.

"We'll take your bags if you'd like to follow me."

Short elevator ride and before I knew it, I was in the room, well suite. It was massive, the lounge led on to a gym room with weights and everything. I wasn't planning on working out conventionally but this room had wall to wall mirrors and they were definitely going to be used.