Chapter Four

"Y/LN! A word."

"Yes coach."

Mike looked at me quizzically so I shrugged at him, left the court and followed Coach into his office. I sat down at his desk opposite him while he passed me some funny looking graph, it looked like the ECGs the team Doctor stared at while I was strapped to the treadmill.

"This is the last three weeks Y/NN, you spiked last week see, the difference is insane. I need you to work out what the fuck you did that improved your performance by 12%."

"12%? Fuck off!"

"Seriously, in all areas. You push it all the time Y/N, I've got the entire medical team on my back constantly but this... this is insane. You perform like this all the time and Christ, you can do anything you want. We need to get you a wing man, someone who can keep up with you."

"Mike's my Pippen." I'd worked hard with him, he was improving and starting to sense my game, anticipate my next moves.

"Yeah for now Y/NN. Miss Saturday's practice, take the weekend and work out what the fuck happened the week of the 23rd."

"Ok coach." I shook his hand and headed to the showers.

The water ran over my body, soothing my constantly sore muscles and the peacefulness comforted me. I tried to keep my mind at bay but had terrible trouble, the only thing on my mind was how the fuck Camila had managed to up my game for a whole week in one weekend. What the fuck had she done to me?

It had to have been her, we spent the entire weekend before the week of the 23rd fucking constantly but I hadn't really spoken to her since. She was out of state doing shows, she'd text me a couple of times but I was trying to keep some distance.

The sex was amazing and I'd never felt a pussy quite like hers, I literally lost a weekend between that woman's legs and that had never happened before. Basketball only entered my mind when she bought it up, how fucking crazy is that?

The first time I fucked her, I knew she'd be addictive and it petrified me. I didn't want it to effect my game and fundamentally the girl belonged to someone else. Not that I wanted her to be mine but I could definitely feel the jealousy when I thought about her boyfriend touching that perfect pussy. I'd spent the weekend owning her and found it surprisingly hard to let go.

Never would I have thought the whole experience would have a positive effect on my game, in fact I expected quite the opposite. There was only one thing to do to test the theory.

MJ2🏀💕: Hey gorgeous. When are you back in LA?

My Hoe👅💦: 8 days. Why's that papi? Missing me?

MJ2🏀💕: I'm certainly missing your pussy babe, you've got suction on that thing. Hate that you can't come and see me before then 😱 where are you?

My Hoe👅💦: Texas 😡 Just my pussy? Nice Y/N. If you can't get enough, you could always make the effort and come see me.

MJ2🏀💕: I bet my whore likes the thought of me travelling across the country just for a taste of her!

My Hoe👅💦: You need to stop, I'm wet already and I'm on stage in half an hour... plus Shawn's here.

MJ2🏀💕: I don't stop and I couldn't give a fuck if he watched while I pounded you with my cock. I'm free this weekend, I can be in Texas Friday night.

Fucking boyfriend is really starting to piss me off! I got home and changed, I tried to relax on the sofa but the fact she hadn't text me back really bothered me.