Chapter 70

Unsurprisingly I felt great this morning. Full of love and togetherness. I woke up with my girl splayed across me and the bed but I didn't move for hours. Just stayed in in the same place looking at her, memorising her features and wondering how on Earth this tiny woman became my whole world. I was content I suppose, content and really happy. I wouldn't lose this feeling again. I couldn't, I was completely certain that this is what I wanted forever, she's what I want forever.

Our baby kicked and I swear to God I saw an arm. Or a leg. Whatever it was it wasn't strong enough to wake my sleepy girl. I didn't mind, she needed it and although we were gentle last night, it would have taken a lot out of her.

Mr Wiseman scratched at the door and I momentarily panicked that she'd wake but again, my baby was out cold.

"Keep it down dude." I said, carefully escaping to the corridor, keeping him away from my baby momma with my foot. Mr Wiseman did not appear happy, looks like everyone wants morning cuddles with my girls. He cheered up once I let him outside and fed him, took a while to get him to follow me to the garden but it made me smile, he was going to be so good with the baby.

My baby. Always in my thoughts, exciting my soul to the extreme. I'm ready to meet her. Clarification, I'm desperate to meet her. Preparing the fruit for breakfast I danced around the kitchen. I felt good. No, I felt great. A night making love to my girl was just what I needed.

Unsure how to wake her I crept in with a massive tray of chocolate covered fruit, the dog at my ankles but then very quickly on the bed. Mila stirred and stretched in the most delicious way, then those eyes opened.

"Morning baby." I whispered, setting everything down and watching as Mr Wiseman snuggled right into my girl.

"Hey gorgeous. Your dressed and everything. Is it really late?"

"No, not at all. Have you got any plans for today?"

"I'm doing the same as I do everyday, willing this giant baby out of me." Slowly she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes before stroking Mr Wiseman. "C'mere, take that top off. I want your skin on mine."

I took my t-shirt off real slow. My abs were back and proud, I felt confident after last night and basked in that feeling that could only come from knowing she still wanted me. Her sleepy eyes never left my body so I took my jeans off too. Snuggling under the covers with her was amazing, she was so warm like proper bed warm and clearly wanted me in her arms. It was nice led on her chest, her fingers combing through my hair and her heart beating in my ears.

"Y/NN last night was so amazing. I really needed that."

"Your welcome. Anytime you need to cum baby, y'know where I am. I'd drop anything for that pussy."

"Well that's good to know babe, and yes the sex was incredible and I feel a lot more relaxed this morning... but I actually meant us. Us in the sense that we're close and intimate again. It's really nice."

I looked up at her but kept my head on her chest, I'm pretty sure she could see me smiling as I moved to feel those soft lips on mine. Caressing her cheek I begrudgingly pulled away.

"Eat." I kissed her nose and gave her the tray, she picked at it immediately which made me happy.

"What are you doing today?" She asked as I sat down next to her.

"Nothing but this hopefully." Smiling back at her, I tried to get comfortable opposite. It was difficult as she and Mr Wiseman took up most of the room but my view was incredible. Thanks to the temperature my girl had stayed completely naked. Just the way I like her. After last nights shenanigans my dick was at a constant semi but was now growing with every glimpse of her skin.