Chapter 7

It was a struggle to get her out of that outfit but well worth it in the end. I had her completely naked apart from the chocker and she led there biting her lip, staring at me, daring me to take her right there.

"I like that you want to thank me Papi but it's not necessary."

I picked her up bridal style with relative ease. It felt so terrifyingly right to have her in my arms, her hands wrapped around my neck with her face buried in my chest.

"You reached out to me tonight under the table when your boyfriend was being an asshole and I really appreciated it. You've also kept to your word and been nothing but a good little whore. You've earned some attention baby."

I placed her down on a yoga mat in the gym room and sat behind her, the sides of her ass grazing my thighs as we got comfortable. Pulling her hair across to the other side of her neck, I let my tongue roam round the skin freely, our eyes meeting in the mirror as I assaulted her body. She led back into me, her eyes closed again as my hands softly ran up and down her thighs, I listened to the little moans that escaped her lips hoping this wouldn't take long. I needed my dick inside her already!

"Open your eyes and look at us Mila, I want you to see what I see when I look at you."

Panting, her eyes slowly met mine in the mirror. I took a firm grip of each of her thighs and pulled her legs open until her pussy glistened back at us.

"Y/N..." She warned, trying to hide in my chest.

"So perfect baby. So fucking perfect and all wet for me... can you feel what your doing to my dick?"

She smiled and I hoped I'd relieved some of her apprehension as I twitched against her back, very quickly becoming hard again.

"Just looking at you drives me crazy baby." I started palming her tits and tugging on her nipples gently. "Your nipples are so responsive, it's so hot that they're hard all the time."

"My tits are too small." She bit her lip but not in her usual sexy way, more shy than anything.

"Your tits are perfect. Anymore than a handfuls a waste and look, look how yours fit in my hand perfectly when I cup them." Groaning she leant back against me, the pressure on my dick felt amazing while I stared at her reflection.

Leaving one hand playing with her nipples, I trailed the other lightly round her torso with my fingernails.

"These abs Cams, they make a mockery of this 'endurance' weekend. Your so fit and defined. I want to cum all over these abs one day. How are you so toned but still so fucking feminine?"

Her legs crossed quickly, as I spread them again I hoped it was just so she could feel some pressure on her clit.

"Baby I need you, now!"

"Just here babe? I lowered my hand down between her legs and began slow, teasing circles.

"Yeah just there, Y/N! I'm so wet." She reached behind her to clasp the back of my neck, her tits looked so amazing in the mirror I just had to slap them a little bit.

"I know baby, just lie back and watch while I make you cum." I kissed the side of her head and leant to retrieve the hidden wand which I'd already plugged in. Her eyes widened and a large knowing side smirk appeared on her face when she'd seen what I was holding in my hands. Placing the wand between her legs I slowly ran it between her folds, gathering some wetness. The eye contact through the mirror while I touched her was beginning to make me throb.

As soon as I turned it on, her legs clamped and she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"I want you to watch Cam." I whispered as she whimpered without moving. "My whore has to know how much I want her, how I think every inch of her naked body is nothing less than perfect."