Chapter Thirty Four

Walking in I heard laughing, this is good, hopefully the crying has stopped. Either that or they're still hysterical.

It's not that I felt awkward in my own house but there's always been this weird undercurrent between Lauren and I that's now on the forefront of my mind every time I see her since the kiss.

Of course I was attracted to her but that's all it was. I trusted myself completely, after all I had turned her down a few times before so it wasn't that, it was more the shared space, the three of us here. With everything going on with Mike my bubble had shrunk to two, Mila and our baby girl that's it. That's all I care about but it's left me with no one to talk to and Lauren could not fill that void.

"Baby?" Mila's sweet voice called down the corridor, probably wondering why I've been home for five minutes but just stayed hanging around the front door, unsure what to do with myself.

"Hey Cams. You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, are you ok?" She stood as close to me as she could get, her hand stroking my neck softly.

"Yeah, I've just had a day." I kissed her quick, gently and soft as she took my hand.

"I know Y/NN and I'm sorry but it's not over yet. Shawn's released an interview."

Of course he fucking has. It's like everyone wants to shit on the day I first met my daughter. Nothing could happen that would erase that feeling though. Watching that little jelly bean wobbling about in there. My hands gently led themselves on her tummy, still smaller than a basketball but getting bigger everyday.

"Are you sure your ok?" Camila giggled as I tried to stare through her stomach to see our baby again.

"I'm just focusing Cams. Reminding myself what's important so I don't beat your ex with a golf club."

She bought me up to her face and kissed me again, long and slow, her tongue dancing with mine and trailing softly over my bottom lip, uh if only we were alone right now! Bloody Lauren.

"Hey, hands!" She said sternly.

"They're just so firm and round."

"Bigger Y/N you can say it, it's ok." She smiled at me.

"Look, they were perfect before, beautiful even, just now.... now there's more perfect, lots more perfect."

"Shut up!" She giggled while I nuzzled her neck and put my hands back on those soft firm tits. "Maybe if you remain nice and calm this evening I'll let you do to them what you did to my ass. Come on, Lauren's made you dinner."

I just stood there unable to do anything else because my mind had left my body. First I remembered pumping my dick between those perfect lubed ass cheeks, my hand holding each side together so tightly, it wasn't as intense a feeling as actual anal but it made for much better viewing. Then I used my imagination and thought about my dick on her chest between those big tits. See, I told you she'd woken a beast.

"Y/N!"

"Sorry, what?"

"Come on!" She giggled and took my hand, leading me into the kitchen where I saw Lauren at the stove, reheating something I'd no doubt be forced to eat in front of them.

I sat on one of the stools, Cams kissed my hand before letting it go and headed to the fridge. Staring at me she nodded her head towards Lauren as if to say make an effort. I tried to ignore her but she hid from our guest behind the fridge door and grabbed her tits, reminding me what was at stake, like today hadn't tested me enough already.

"Hey Lauren." It was all I could manage but I made it sound friendly.

"Hi Y/NN, thanks again for letting me stay."