Chapter fifty seven

Those were not bags, they were suitcases and really fucking heavy! There was no way I'd be lugging them upstairs tonight, I was exhausted but knew the adrenaline would see me through, I was saving that purely for the purposes of pleasuring my girl. Her surprise early homecoming had put me in the best of moods, so much so I hadn't even asked how she'd done it. I didn't care, just the fact that she had, made me love her more than I thought possible.

Setting the alarm again I couldn't help but think, as secure as it was, this was going to get really fucking annoying, punching in the same code a thousand times a day. Whatever it took for peace of mind though, my girl was an international pop star, pregnant with my baby. No freaking way I'd take any chances.

Where was she? Shit if she's seen it without me...

"Mila?" I called, heading up the stairs.

"Kitchen." She shouted through a mouthful of god only knows what. Smiling I started walking straight over to her, I couldn't bear to be away from her skin for another second.

Hurriedly I watched her try and hide whatever junk she'd been eating in the cupboard. Still only wearing her damp thong, her now proud baby belly only allowing her to bend so far, I wished she knew what sort of reaction she caused in me. Not only sexual but somehow also full of love and fondness. She made me feel amazing, it was true what Lauren said, it wouldn't have mattered if we'd won or lost tonight, either way I'd have gone to sleep happy with my girl in our bed.

"Hungry & healthy beautiful?" My tone was mocking, I didn't have to say anything else.

"When our baby starts destroying your rock hard abs, you can lecture me ok, but until then-"

"Until then I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and keep you happy."

"Hey!" She cupped my cheek and rubbed our noses together. "Look at that, your learning!"

I smacked her ass as she walked out giggling, following her without question I realised my face was starting to ache from this ridiculous permanent smile. Mila pulled my soft black hoodie from her suitcase, (I knew she had it!) she rummaged through and collected three wrapped items of various sizes.

"You want your presents now babe?"

"Cam's, you shouldn't have bothered with any of that."

"Good then, you can wait, I wanna see my surprise!" She smiled at me before attempting to jog her pregnant body up the stairs. It was comical so I let her get halfway.

"It's a two parter baby, you've got one part upstairs and another down here."

"And you couldn't have told me that before." She started descending slowly, her ass cheeks just visible below my jumper. She looked so fuckable right now, I was pleased my boxers contained my dick which seemed to be at a constant semi since her return.

"I like watching you. You have no idea how sexy you are."

"Nice save, now come one! Where is it, please!" Her hands were now on my chest as she excitedly jumped before me. I took her hand and led the way to what had been my basement gym.

"So I thought with you moving in and all, having two gyms would be a waste of space and I thought about a movie room but...."

Opening the door I heard her gasp, her hands flew to her mouth and her eyes automatically filled with tears.