Chapter Forty Three

"Harder Papi!"

"I'm trying Mila... I can't, my foots caught!"

Now it was all coming back to me, this was one of the reasons I'd only bought a few girls back here, I hated fucking in cars! I was cramped and I couldn't get the leverage to thrust inside her properly, she led on the backseat looking sexy as fuck, I had to find a way to get her off. Sliding my dick out to reposition my body, she sat up clearly pissed off and frustrated.

"Patience baby." I smirked at her and went to position myself back between her legs but she pushed me off by my chest and sat me in the middle of the back seat.

"I need it now Y/NN and if your not going to give it to me....." She was now straddled over my cock but ignored it as she sunk two fingers into herself while I watched.

Once she was really hitting her spot I lost all control, it wasn't my fault it was those noises she made as she fucked herself. She knew what she was doing to me. I pulled her wrist harshly away from her centre and sunk her down on my cock while sucking all the juice off her fingers.

"Fuck Papi!" Her fingers were still in my mouth as she started to bounce deliciously. Once she bought out those circular movements I was done, it was a slow steady pace but I could feel it leaking out of me already. My hands squeezed her tits gently as she rode me, that bottom lip between her teeth while she concentrated on her pleasure.

"Yeah that's it baby." I encouraged and smacked her ass lightly.

"You like that?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder and kissed me quick but left her face close to mine, her breathing was laboured but she squeezed her thighs and her ass like riding me was the only thing she could physically do right now.

"Fuck yes." I confirmed, my fingertips trailing the dip in her back.

"Tell me Y/NN please."

"I love it when you take control of my cock baby, you fuck me so good."

"Better than those other girls?"

Ok so that's what this surprise outdoor session is about. What the fuck did my mother say to her? Jesus!

"Better than anyone I've had Cams." I held her by the neck and looked into her eyes as I spoke, hoping I conveyed how truthful this statement was. If I couldn't tell her I loved her yet I'd give her anything else she wanted to hear and this I could do without fear.

"Oh my god Y/N!" Getting off her knees she planted her feet and lowered herself back down while holding onto the headrest behind me. The view was incredible as she leant back and thrust her hips, my cock disappearing every time. I was just as deep as before but this way she could take me faster.

"Fuck baby, you look so fucking dirty for me right now. My dicks yours babe, cum on it for me, let go, let me feel you."

I lifted her up slightly to help her thrust, taking advantage I managed to use one finger to circle her asshole.

"More!" She pleaded, completely out of breath just chasing one thing. I couldn't work out of it was the cheeky finger or the dirty talk she wanted more of so I did both.

"You have me. Every time I fucking cum I see your face even when your not there, I see us at training up against the wall the first time I felt your pussy, with the wand in Texas and those mirrors-"

"Fuck Y/NN, I'm gonna..."

"Your gonna take it." I took my finger out of her ass and placed both my hands on her cheeks, lifting her further so I could use my hips and ram the spot that made her eyes roll to the back of her head. "I know you love it and you know I love to watch. Cum on my dick Mila, show me baby."